21

Getting drunk tonight. It's Monday :))
How is your semester going so far? 

"I didn't expect  this from you Jeon Jungkook, I thought you were one of those that wouldn't  start fights in the middle of a corridor." The teacher sighed and put down her bag as she leaded the two boys into the classroom they will be sitting in for the next two hours.
"I am really disappointed... I know you guys have your conflicts but school isn't the right place to deal with that, alright?"

She gestured them to sit down.
Jungkook rolled his eyes and let out a dry laugh. Taehyung  decided to sit as far from him as possible.
The teacher pursed her lips but didn't say anything.

"I expect you to take this seriously  and think about your actions. I bet you have homework to do, I will be correcting some tests now"
She pointed at her bag, then took a seat.
"Please be quiet"

This wasn't the first time Taehyung  got into trouble. Last year , detention was practically part of his schedule.
Being rude to teachers, skipping class,ignoring homework and assignments. Nothing too crazy, but their teachers got mad at him pretty quickly. He just had that sort of attitude when it came to schoolwork.

So Taehyung prepared himself and lend the homework for a few subjects from his friends. He will sit there and peacefully copy them, maybe rewrite some stuff.
Jimin sure wasn't supporting this, but he didn't want his best friend to fail his courses either so he budged.

Only thing that made Taehyung  mad about this, was Jungkook. He could see his stupid ass face from across the room.
Sometimes Jungkook would look over and gave him that look. As if he was laughing at him, as if he was better than him.
Taehyung  knew sitting so far away from him was childish. But honestly, the distance  was the only thing keeping him from punching him in the face.
Maybe next time he'll aim at something else? Break that stupid looking nose, or give him a bruised eye?

The two hours went by pretty quickly. Their teacher seemed in a better mood now. She probably  managed to do lots of work that she would've done at home anyways.
"Alright boys, I'm  leaving now. "
She told them to pack together and leave aswell, then she rushed out of the room mumbling  something  about her daughters dance practices and that she was late to pick her up.

She was gone before Taehyung  could even put away his pen.
After a few moments Taehyung  felt as if somebody  was staring at him.
Jungkook watched him, a little smirk on his face.

"What do you want?" Taehyung  tried to keep his voice cold as if he didn't  cared.

"Are you still mad?"

Taehyung  groaned and ran his fingers through his hair.
"Please just shut up before I punch you in the gut-"

He put on his bag and  slowly walked outside of the room.
The whole school was silent, everyone  has left already.
He groaned another time , as he noticed that Jungkook followed him.

"So you're cool with it now?"

Was he teasing him on purpose? Taehyung thought and turned around to look at the boy.

"What do you want?!" Taehyung literally screamed.
"We all got it. You got the girl. You're  the winner I'm  the looser"

Taehyung held up his hands, totally annoyed by Jungkooks behaviour.

"It seems like you're really asking me to beat you up. I'll  get over it, I won't touch your girl. So please just get off my back."

"Wow you're giving up pretty easily. She is just another girl to you, isn't she? Was that just a game for you then? I won? That's  it?" Jungkook scoffed.

Suddenly Taehyung grabbed Jungkook by the collar and pushed against the nearest wall.
"Don't you dare asume how I feel about a person." He growled through gridded teeth.

"Or what?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him, the question a challenge.
And this was it. Taehyung  lost it again.
His fist landed in Jungkooks face for the second time this day, which earned him a few punches in return. Jungkook landed a hard punch against his temple and that shit hurt. The hallway was spinning a little and he barely got to collect himself before Jungkook  smashed him against the opposite wall.
He grabbed him by the shoulders and pressed him against the wall.

They both catched their breath starring at each other in pure disgust.
Adrenaline was kicking through Taehyungs body and he sure wasn't done yet but Jungkooks grib was too strong, he couldn't free himself.
So he just watched how blood was dripping out of Jungkooks nose, his lips bruised and bloody , his eye swollen. Taehyung didn't look any better.
Jungkooks fringe was hanging in front of his eyes but he didn't bother to brush the hairs away.
His glance was so piercing he seemed to stare just into Taehyungs soul.
I bet he's  planning how he will murder me, Taehyung thought.

Then Jungkooks eyes wandered down to Taehyungs lips. A sudden heat was rushing through Taehyungs body that didn't have anything to do with the hatred he had for this boy.
His heart rate speed up as if they were fighting again.
Jungkook grabbed him by the neck and Taehyung immediately thought he was going to smash his head against the wall. He flinched automatically.
But that was when he felt a pair of warm lips touching his.
Taehyung  froze while Jungkooks lips were moving against his.
He couldn't  realise what was happening.
Jungkook bit into his bottom lip, getting annoyed by Taehyungs stubbornness.

Taehyung tried to turn away.
"Fuck Jungkook what the fu-"

But Jungkook just turned his head and kissed him again.
Only this time Taehyung  responded.
The kiss was a whole mess.
It tasted like pure adrenaline, endless desire, a little like blood and hunger. Hunger for more.
Taehyung's hand reached for Jungkook's hair and pulled forcefully.

Jungkook groaned before deepening the kiss.
Neither of them wanted to give up the control in this kiss, although clearly Jungkook had the lead.

He manoeuvred Taehyung  back into the classroom that they just left and pushed him inside the room. He turned away to close the door. It gave  them both time to take a breath but not enough to rethink this whole situation. Jungkook turned back to Taehyung and took of his shirt in one swift motion.
Taehyungs eyes widened at the sight. Jungkook had a great body.
Who would've  guessed it with all the loose fitting shirts and bottom ups he was wearing?

Their lips met again and Taehyung  was pressed against a table, completely in control of Jungkook.
He groaned and enjoyed how warm Jungkooks body was against his.

Minutes later Taehyung was shirtless too, his legs clinging around Jungkooks waist as the other trusted inside of him.
He let out loud moans everytime Jungkook pounded deeper. His fingernails digging into Jungkooks back.
The room was filled with groaning  and the sound of flesh hitting against flesh.
This sex was pure ecstasy. It was painful yet pleasurable. Taehyung enjoyed how Jungkook was making him feel.
Yet he didn't understand  why they did this.
He enjoyed every second, every touch , every kiss.
But it still didn't feel right.
Something was wrong.
And the second Taehyung  cum, he realized what it was.
Love.
There was no love.
Just lust.