5

Yoongi's phone buzzed.
The boy tried to ignore it, he had better things to do right now.
His sister left with his mom to shop for clothes.
So he locked himself up in his room, loud music was blasting out of his speakers.
Laying on his freshly washed bedsheets, wearing nothing but his socks, he was busy pleasuring himself.
His back was arched, while one of his hands was moving the vibrator  in his ass.
Soft moans were  escaping his parted lips, sweat covering  his neck and forehead.
Amazed by the intense feeling he moved his hips against his hand.
His mind was blank but still full of lust. 
His free hand was wandering over his body, touching his silky skin on his sensitive spots.
His own touch made him want more.
Slower
He thought while slowly leading his free hand to his crotch.
The vibrations in his ass made him bite his lip while he started slowly rubbing his tip with his thumb.
His phone buzzed again.
And again.
And
Again.
He groaned. It was totally bringing him out of concept, distracting him from his lust.
He slowly pushed the vibrator  further in, gasping for air.
"Fu-uck" he whined, throwing his head back.
With his fingers still up in his ass he pushed the little button, which turned the vibrator to next level.
He cried out in lust, turning his head to the side.
Watching himself in the mirror he started pumping his dick slowly but firmly.

"Mmhh-h"
His phone buzzed again.
Yoongi finally lost his patience.
Whoever was distracting him from his rare opportunities to make himself feel good, will be ignored for the next weeks.

Unknown

Hey:)

Uhm Taehyung  gave me your number

So uhm

How are you, what are you up to?

Oh, that's Jimin by the way.

Yoongi's stomach started tingling and  his hand got  very slippery.
He couldn't deny that he liked him.
That he wanted his boy.
He bend his knees and let out a loud moan, the incredible feeling in his lower region was getting better and better with each passing second.

Hey

Was all he was able to answer.
Waves of pleasure were going through his body.
He dropped his phone and added his free hand to the one that was still stocking his leaking member.

Jimin on the other side, was staring at his phone, asking himself why Yoongi didn't  answer properly.
Maybe he wasn't much of a talker.
Maybe he wasn't  interested in talking to him.
Maybe he was busy.
Maybe he was grossed out.

Jimin could still die of embarrassment because  of stupid him asking to hold his hand.
That was the gayest thing he could've  said I that moment.
He sighed.
Maybe the conversation starter was just too lame.
He should make a joke, or ask him something more interesting.

But it would probably annoy  the fuck out of Yoongi, so he decided to wait.

(Do you like the story so far?🤔 I have just a few.readers on this one, but honestly .... I feel less stressed that way. Having too many reads on a story makes it somehow more difficult to update)