28

Jimin didn't tell Yoongi about his assumption. At first, it was his priority to talk to Taehyung and let him explain the situation.
But Taehyung managed to avoid the confrontation. So Jimin made it his mission to observe him and Jungkook's behaviour.
Which was hard. After they arrived at the museum they had been parted into groups.
Unfortunately neither Taehyung or Jungkook were in Jimins group.

He was standing on the side ,waiting for the rest of his friends to get sorted into a group.
Yoonji walked up to him holding up a piece of paper that revealed that they were in the same group.

"Any idea why they don't let us choose  out own groups. We're not in kindergarten  after all"

Yoonji just shrugged and put her hands on her hips.

Minutes later they were all sorted and ready to go. Every group got a guide that gave them a little tour of the place.

"Yoonji?" He asked quietly,  while their guide was going in detail about one of the paintings.

"Hmm?"

"I don't wanna invade your privacy but uhm... are you and Jungkook alright?"

Yoonji smiled and put a hand on his arm.
Just a few months ago she would've told him to get lost or mind his own business. Realising this, she understood how much she started to love her friends.
Being alone with Yoongi all the past years had made her so overly protective. But now. She developed trust and was eager to keep those friendships. She knew she could trust Jimin.

"Yes, why are you asking?"

Jimin bit his lip. He had no idea how to start this.

"I mean, did he opened up to you?"

Yoonji felt her cheeks warm up and quickly turned her head to avoid Jimins glance.

"Yeah."

"And he's treating you right? He's  not forcing himself onto you, he's not lying- I mean hurting you? "

She shook her head.
"Don't worry"
She raised her head and looked at their guide again. Which ment that their little awkward chat was over.

Jimin hoped he wasn't to obvious. His heart hurt when he saw how she blushed. She really liked that guy.
Jimin really wished his assumptions were wrong, he really hoped that Jungkook was as nice as she thought.

But honestly he couldn't imagine Taehyung doing something  like this.
He liked girls, he dated tons of them. He also despised  Jungkook. And the other way around.
How could there be intimacy between those two.

He had to talk to Taehyung. This was urgent.

Meanwhile Jungkook was lucky enough to get into the same group as Taehyung. He imagined how they could stay back and how he could sneak a few kisses from him.
Taehyung had been visiting him quite alot lately. Jungkooks mother was gone most of the time, she had a really busy schedule.
Which ment that Jungkook  had to keep their apartment clean and make dinner.

Yoonji would help him with lots of stuff. She wasn't  that good at cooking tho.
Jungkook always tried to do all the work while she was there. Because everytime he tried to get things done while Taehyung  was at his place, he would either get too distracted or too aroused  to do anything.

Sometimes Taehyung would sneak in right after Yoonji left.
Jungkook couldn't complain. But it was really hard to finish an assignment while someone was sucking his dick.

Most of the time Taehyung  would get dressed afterwards and sleep on the couch. He mostly did that when he knew that Jungkook and Yoonji did it right before he arrived. He wouldn't admit it but it hurt him so bad that he had to sleep all by himself.
Jungkook knew that but he had no idea how to solve this problem.
He loved it when Taehyung  would stay in bed, naked. Jungkook would caress his skin, enjoy the warm feeling.
Falling asleep was so much easier that way.
But they rarely slept together.
Jungkooks thoughts travelled back to the morning, his lips slowly curling into a smile.