14

Yoongi was sitting across from Jimin. They were sitting on the rooftop, on a metal platform. It was cold. But neither of them cared.
Hearts warm, the kisses even warmer.
Yoongis cold fingers brushing over Jimin's  neck.
If you would ask Jimin later how it came to this situation, he couldn't remember it.
Why did it even matter who made the first move?
All that counted were Yoongis lips on his and the feeling of his skin touching Jimins.
After a long while Yoongi leaned back,  slowly opening his eyes.

"Well,that was-"
He let his voice trail off.
Jimin could barely see his face so he let his hand move up from his shoulder to his neck, then his cheek.

"Your hands are cold" Jimin whispered.

Yoongi leaned into his touch and hummed in response.
Jimin other hand was still holding Yoongi's.

"Maybe I should bring you hom-"

"No"

"But I don't want you to get sick"

The older turned his head and kissed Jimins hand.
"I won't get sick"

Jimin closed his eyes, suppressing  a sigh. His mind was running wild. His fantasy driving  him crazy.
Everytime  he looked at Yoongi he wanted to touch him.His hands his face his mouth his neck.
And now that he was doing it, he wasn't able to look at Yoongi.

"Something  wrong?"

Jimin shook his head.
He slowly leaned back, pulling Yoongi with him.
Now even colder.
The metal platform pressed against his back but Yoongis warm body on top of him.
Yoongi smiled widely, but Jimin couldn't see.

"Any idea where Jimin is?" Taehyung  asked.
His question was directed at Hoseok.
Mika was sitting on his lap, her face hidden, pressed against his neck.
Taehyung  just joined them at their usual lunchtable.
Jin was on his phone, barley listening  to their conversation.
Hoseok shook his head.
Taehyung was wondering if he could even hear him. His head was slightly moving to the music he was listening to. At least one of his ears free, because Mika occupied the other earbud.
Taehyung sighed slightly and tossed his bag onto the table before leaving the cafeteria to look for his best friend. He haven't seen him since first period,  because  they were in different courses but they had math together. And Jimin  haven't been in math class.
That wouldn't be the first time that Jimin skipped a class, especially math. He was smart and could keep up with everything  although  he was missing a few classes.
But usually  they would skip together and Jimin would help Taehyung afterwards.

So Taehyung was worried about him. Maybe he got sick or fell asleep somewhere.
Or maybe he was mad at Taehyung for some reason.
Either way, he wanted to find Jimin.

But while he walking down a hallway his previous plans vanished the second he saw Yoonji walking next to Jungkook.
Taehyung was facing their backs, so they didn't notice him.
Jungkook was talking, Yoonji was listening. Her head was raised to look at him. God,was this boy tall.
Taehyung slowered his pace to walk behind them.
After a few seconds he realized  that Jungkook was talking about his mom. Suddenly the memories of the past weekend rushed into Taehyungs head and he stopped abruptly.

"Oh god" he whispered.
He was starring at his feet.The image of Jungkooks face back then, in the dim light. The words he said to him. The way his gaze made him feel.

He shook his head, as if it would help him to forget.
He turned on his heels and started running.
He needed to talk to Jimin.

Jimin on the other hand was in their schools library, sitting on the ground between huge bookshelf. Completely hidden from other students. Yoongi was sitting between his legs, his arms placed on Jimin's thighs, while Jimins hands were holding his face close to his. Their kisses went from slow and soft to something that involved more tongue.

Jimin skipped math because  he had to take a nap. He was so tired from last night's  adventures that he had to find a quiet place to sleep. He found an empty  classroom and slept until somebody  woke him up. Whom happened to be Yoongi.
Jimin immediately pulled him onto his lap and attacked him with kisses but Yoongi stopped him after a few sweet moments to switch to a saver location.

"Jimin-" Yoongi whispered  breathless against his lips.
Jimin hummed and used the moment to let his lips trail down to Yoongis neck.
Yoongi closed his eyes and felt Jimins  hand pulling him closer by his waist.
His lips slightly  parted and he laughed.
"Jimin" he whispered again.
The other hummed in response while travelling  further down Yoongis neck.

"Your phone is buzzing"

Jimin pulled back and frowned. His phone was in his jacket and one of Yoongi's legs was feeling the buzzing. They created a small isle out of their jackets so they wouldn't have to sit on the rather dusty ground.

His hands fumbled around his pocket and when he finally managed to get it out the atmosphere between them changed completely.
Back in reality.

"It's  Taehyung" Jimin  mumbled before declining the call.

"Why did you do that?" Yoongi asked, starring at the screen.
Jimin shoved his phone back into the pocket and quickly wrapped his arms around Yoongi. He closed his eyes and sighed loudly.
Yoongis back was pressed against his chest and Jimin placed his head on his shoulder.
"Shouldn't we go back?" Yoongi asked, but Jimin ignored his question and just interwined their hands.
Soft and warm.
Jimin closed his eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.
Yoongi in his arms, warming his body and soul.