34

Quick disclaimer
Mika&Hoseok know that Yoonmin are secretly a thing, they (including Yoongi and Yoonji ofc) don't  know about the Taekook thing tho.
Only Jimin&Jin do

This is just to prevent confusion. If you're a careful reader you know that already but I can't  expect y'all  to remember shit when I'm  updating every 6 months lol

Anyways

Happy reading

"Jimin!" Mika yelled and threw herself into his arms.
She tried to make a scene.
"Hey guys" Jimin noticed the awkward silence between his friends immediately. His first idea was that something happened between Taehyung, Yoonji and Jungkook. But Taehyungs seemed relaxed, his expression a little surprised.

"Did I miss something?" He asked carefully, his eyes now on his beautiful secret boyfriend.
Yoongi was all stiff and pale as sheets, his eyes wider than usual and his hands shaking.

"Well, Mika called Yoongi  a bottom-"

"Ahh guys you're making such a big deal out of that, being gay isn't  that dramatic" Jin said a little  annoyed.

"I- I'm not gay" Yoongi said abruptly.
Jin furrowed his eyes on him.

"You're saying that as if it was a disease"

"N-no" Yoongi held up his hands. He didn't mean to sound so rude. Honestly, he was just so nervous... he could literally pee his pants any second.

"He doesn't mean it like that" Jimin said, patting Jin on the shoulder.

"Imagine if we were all gay" Hoseok said, laughing.
"Jin, Jimin, Taehyung,Yoongi, Jungkook and me"

"God I'm not gay" Jungkook scoffed, which earned him an amused look by Jimin and Taehyung  before they both said the same.

"Let's just imagine." Hoseok whined, because  the others were ruining his way of fixing the awkward situation.

"Ah Hobi just cut it, you're not gay" Mika added.

"Huh? But what if I were??" Hoseok called out and demonstratively walked up to Jin and slung his arm around his waist.

"I have a boyfriend!" Jin smacked his arm away and dramatically pushed him aside.
This made them all laugh.
Jin just rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue.
"All of you be acting like y'all are so super straight while secretly you guys fuck each other"

Mika gasped.
"What do you know?"

Jin raised an eyebrow at her.
"What do you know?"

Jungkook, the panicked gay, tried to save his ass by quickly changing the subject to their little trip.
They have decided on buying groceries and drinks after they've  arrived. That might be a little more expensive in the small seaside-village, but at least they won't  have to go through the  hassle of extra heavy luggage and eventual  spillage of the food in their bags.
They started to discuss who would go grocery shopping. Jimin and Yoongi volunteered, which, of course, owned them a smug smile by Mika.
But before she could open her mouth, Hoseok once again saved the day by wrapping his arms around her head and waddling a few steps away.
"You've said enough already" he mumbled angrily.

Yoongi watched them and giggled at the funny sight.
"Okay cool" Jungkook continued.
"Taehyung said there will be a public firework near the beach. Which is great since nobody thought about organising our own firework"

Yoonji threw her hair back and stepped from one foot to the other with her arms crossed. She looked extremely annoyed.
Yoongi was feeling sorry for her. He knew how much she looked forward to this trip but now it was all ruined by her fight with Jungkook.
Yoongi didn't know that actually there has never been a fight between them. He just assumed it.
Why else would the lovey dovey couple just break up like that?