25

"More" Yoonji whispered as Jungkook was kissing her neck, slowly making his way to her collarbones.
They were laying on his bed , all tangled in his blanket.
Yoonji softly ran her fingers through his hair, her eyes closed. She was clearly enjoying his touch, his kisses.

He smiled and let one of his hands hover above Yoonji's breasts.
She arched her back, impatiently pressing her body against his hands.
He started unbuttoning her shirt and reached beneath her slim body to open up her bra.
And when his lips touched her bare skin again, she sighed as if waiting for these small moments had been pure torture to her.
Jungkook, on the other hand, was completely drowned in his own mind.
He closed his eyes while pleasuring Yoonji through her sensitive nipples.
Without intending to think about anything but her, his mind drifted off to Taehyung.
Only a few hours ago he did him in the changing room after everybody left.
He could practically still hear him moan his name, still feel his fingernails digging into his back, still taste his skin between his lips and teeth.
He imagined how Taehyung would lay beneath him.
His mind replaced Yoonji's  scent woth Taehyung's.
And suddenly his heart was beating so fast he could barely breath.

Yoonji gasped for air as he suddenly moved down to her private area, roughly taking off her pants.
She bit her lip while watching him.
He was staring back at her.

She really was beautiful. Beautiful  hair, beautiful eyes. Her voice was nice. And after they got to know each other, her character was nice too. She was less moody, less sarcastic.
He liked her. The idea of her being his girlfriend.
A pretty couple. Tall guy, cute girl.
He liked how she would roll his eyes everytime he tried to be funny, but then eventually crack  up and laugh along.
He liked how small her hands were in comparison to his.
He liked how she would kiss him on the cheek whenever she was saying goodbye.

But all he wanted was to replace her with Taehyung.
The loud lazy ass stupid annoying Taehyung. The guy that teased him all the year for being a nerdy whiny bitch. The guy that made him want to change himself and become something more that just a good student.
To prove that he was better than Taehyung in every way.
And maybe without him noticing he did it so Taehyung would actually notice him as a man.
And back when he heard how Taehyung was talking about Yoonji, he may or may not saw it as another chance to prove to Taehyung that he was desirable.

Jungkook closed his eyes and sighed before leaning back and rolling from the bed.
Yoonji stared at him. Bare chest and her pants trapped at her ankles.

He stood up and picked up his shirt.

"I'm  sorry" he whispered.

She slowly shook her head.

"What's wrong?" She asked, tears forming in her eyes.

"Why do you stop everytime it gets good? Am I not attractive enough?!"

"No. No it's not about you. You're  gorgeous!" He said as she put her bra back on.

"Well then, what's wrong?" She scoffed.
She pointed at the bulge in his pants.
"Your body is obviously ready, so what would stop you  from finally doing it?!"

Jungkook pinched the bridge of his nose.
"I just feel like this is going way to fast... I'm  not ready-" he started improvising.

"Bullshit!" Yoonji pulled up her pants and left the room, her shirt still unbuttoned.

"Yoonji-" Jungkook followed her into the corridor.

"Please don't be mad. I'm sorry"

Yoonji sighed.
"Well I can't force you to have sex. But I don't know if I wanna be in a relationship where all we do is cuddle and watch boring movies.
I'm  really not asking for much, you know? Most guys would probably  be happy to have a willing girlfriend like me..." She brushed her hair back.
"But- if you're not ready." Her expression was softer now.
"Then we will wait until you are. Just don't leave me hanging like that. It's.... humiliating"

And with that said,  she left.

Jungkook put on his shirt and walked into the kitchen to drink something.
His throat was dry as heck.
While doing that he checked his phone.

Asshole

Hey you wanna come over later?

No sex , just hanging out.

No sorry

Yoonji is at my place

Ahh nevermind then.

Have fun.

Thanks man
Read 4:06 pm

Jungkook stared at the chat and wished he would've just cancelled the plans with Yoonji and went to Taehyung instead.
He had no idea what he should do about his mixed feelings about Yoonji and Taehyung.
Maybe this passion for Taehyung would fade once he fell truly in love with Yoonji?
But would he ever feel that way for her?
He remembered  how Taehyung  would caress his cheek as they were both drunk. He remembered  how fast his heart was beating.

He couldn't possibly fall for Taehyung. He hated that guy.
They just had great sex. It was like breakup sex everytime, since they both hated each other. But instead punching him in the face, Jungkook was fucking him senseless.

I changed my mind. I'm  coming over. I don't agree about the no sex thing tho.

I will fuck you until you wish you never asked me to come over.

Oh and let's order pizza.

Okay.

You're paying

Sure
Read 7:24pm