23

"Well somebody's walking funny today" Mika said as she saw the twins walking towards their lunchtable.
Yoongi's cheeks heat up and he glared at Mika so she would stop making comments. His back was aching, and his muscles  were sore. But he was happy.
Suprisingly Mika wasn't paying attention to his subtle glaring.
She patted the seat next to her.
"Tell me everything" She demanded, her words addressed to Yoonji.

Yoongi lifted his glance to look at his sister. Funny that he didn't notice how she was walking almost like him. All cramped  up and stiff.
Yoongi thoughts drift back to yesterday. He remembered how she knocked on his door and told him that she was heading out. Jimin and him were still laying on his bed, thank god Jimin locked the door later. But Yoonji didn't even bother to get in anyways.

Yoonji's face was as bright red as his and she sat down next to Mika.
The girls started whispering but even if he tried not to, Yoongi could still hear what they were saying.

"So you did it?"

"No , almost tho"

"What do you mean almost?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe he wasn't ready. Like mentally."

"Yeah maybe , I mean you haven't  been dating for long. I guess he's a little sensitive."

Yoonji giggled.

"Sensitive is the wrong word to discribe him, trust me."

Then she frowned and sighed, she seems frustrated.

"He arrived a little to late, you know he had detention. He looked like he had a rough time. So I guess he wasn't that fit yesterday  anyway. And he had bruises,  so after the movie we went to his place and I helped him a bit with the bandaging and stuff"

She took a deep breath before continuing.

"And we started making out. And it was wonderful. He seemed a little desperate at first. Like he was trying to show me what he can do... but right before we ... you know what... he just stopped and said he was sorry-"

"Wait but why are you walking like that if you haven't-"

"It's because he shoved his fingers inside of me. Like, it wasn't horrible but it wasn't that good either. He didn't seem to enjoy it himself. And it started to hurt because he got impatient or something."

She sighed again.

"Atleast he is a good kisser."

"Well that sounds-" Mika was about to reply when Jin and Taehyung  joined them at the table.
Yoongi tried to peek behind them and he could literally feel his heart lift up as if he was flying.
Jimin was right behind them, only that he was walking slower due to the enormous amount of food on his plate.

"Taehyung how was detention?"
Hoseok asked.
He had been there the whole time but was totally busy on his phone.

"It was fine" he mumbled as he sat down and took a bite. He looked terrible. All purple and blue. But he was  still smiling and seemed in a relatively good mood anyway.

"Jungkook told me you fought another time. He was bruised and in a bad condition. His lips were bloody, swollen and  you broke his nose?!" Yoonji said with cold voice.

"Well sorry princess for beating up your boyfriend" Taehyung  snapped.

The whole table went silent. Yoongi gave Jimin a confused look but all he got as an anwser was a shoulder shrug.
Yoonji was acting up quite a lot and sometimes one of them get mad at her attitude. But Taehyung  was always the one to protect her. They've  never seen him raiding his voice against her before.
To Yoongi it seemed like he finally got sick of his sisters games.
Yoonji did treat him like a dog that she could play around with but ended up betraying her loyal puppy for Jungkook.

Yoonji frowned at him.
"Call me princess another time and I swear I will-"

"What? Call your boyfriend to protect you? Lovely, do that anytime" he said , rolling his eyes at her baffled expression.
He just continued eating.

Jimin sat next to Yoongi, nudging  him with his shoulder.
Slowly the rest of the group started talking again.
"Any idea what happened  to Taehyung?" Yoongi whispered into Jimins ear.

"No. I'll  ask him later. But I guess it has something to do with the hickey on his neck"

Yoongi immediately leaned forward to get a glance of Taehyung's neck.
He nodded and Jimin continued whispering:
"I guess Taehyung  found himself someone new. So he's getting over her"

Yoongi giggled.
"Funny how we all got layed yesterday. You, me , Taehyung, Yoonji and Jungkook"

"Wait Yoonji and Jungkook-"

Jimin looked at Yoonji from across  the table then back at his boyfriend.
Yoongi grinned and shook his head.

"Okay listen here , this is what I know. Yoonji and Jungkook meet up after he came back from detentio....

Let the drama begin :)))))