6

Jimin was sitting in math, glancing over at Yoongi ones in a while.
He was not the smartest kid but math was never a BIG problem. Unlike Taehyung he was able to find the solutions without asking the teacher for help.
Well usually.
Usually his mind wasn't  filled with  a certain  person.
Usually he could fully concentrate on his task.
He was thinking about what happened yesterday night and about what might happen tomorrow, which was Saturday.
He thought about all the possibilities that the trip will give him. And about all the opportunities he will waste, because  he's such a dumb fuck and can't  act appropriately around Min Yoongi.

Taehyung nudged his shoulder.
"Huh?"
"What's wrong with you, you usually let me copy your shit, but you haven't  even started yet" Taehyung whisper-yelled  at his best friend.

"Uhm sorry, I can't  concentrate"

Taehyung  raised an eyebrow.
"Why?"

"I can't  stop thinking  about...."

Jimins phone made a binging  sound. He just came out of the shower. A towel wrapped around his torso, water dripping down his spine.
Another towel was casually  slung around his neck, to prevent the water in his hair running down his body.
But as he heard the notification, he lost all his chill and quickly pulled on some boxer briefs, almost tripping over his own feet.
He flopped onto his bed and rolled on his back,while grabbing his phone and checking the screen.
He gasped for air.

Yoongi

Hey

Oh sorry , I was busy earlier

I'm fine, a bit tired maybe

I'll  just chill on instagram, twitter or something until I fall asleep

Hbu?

He bit his lip, trying not to grin like an idiot but it wasn't helping.
He rolled around on his bed and giggled  like a maniac

Ohh don't  worry

Sounds like fun 😂

I just got outta the shower

Busy? With what?

Yeah it's better than talking
to my sister

She gets  super emotional  late at night

So I rather scroll through twitter

Or stalk people on instagram

😏curious?

Jimin grinned at his phone. He liked where this was going. He had been afraid that they might end up having awkward smalltalk. Because  Yoongi  was such a shy person and he expected him to be the same over chat. But he was positively suprised.
Maybe  Yoongi would be just as casual and relaxed when they got to know each other.
Maybe be was like that to people he trusted.
Jimin noticed from all the observing during classes or lunchbreak, that Yoongi was different with his sister.

Well dude, I don't  have siblings

I get extremely lonely at night

And yeah , now that you're asking
I am curious

So tell me what have you been doing earlier?

Jimin smirked a little.He knew he was dropping hints. He wasn't  sure if it was a good idea , but as longs as Yoongi wasn't acting awkward he, either wasn't noticing it or was enjoying the flirtatious touch in the conversation.
Jimin had no idea was Yoongi was actually thinking in that exact moment.
Yoongi was born a tease.
So as his phone showed him his response, Jimin accidently let go of his phone, staring at the message in shock.

I was masturbating

While thinking about you

"About what?"Taehyung  nudged his  shoulder again.

Jimin snapped out of his memory and shook his head slightly.

"About the trip" he answered instead.

"Same" Taehyung answered, grinning widely. His mood has switched withing seconds. The math tasks were forgotten immediately.
They started talking about what stuff they should take with them and how much they would've to pay for the food they had to buy after school.
Taehyung  was constantly talking about how he might approach Yoonji during their activities at the beach.

Little did they know, that a very jealous Jungkook was listening to them, already thinking of a plan how he could join the trip to stop Taehyung  from taking away his beloved  Yoonji.