Chapter 8

Brent's POV

Naalala ko pa noong una ko siyang makita. She was only 16 years old that time. She was wearing her uniform that day. She looks so innocent and peaceful. Parang hindi niya napagdaanan ang mga pinagdaanan namin.

 Parang hindi niya napagdaanan ang mga pinagdaanan namin

"What is taking them so long?" Iritadong sabi ni Niegel. He made me lost my imagination.

"I don't know." I calmly said.

"We need their reports!" Then he brushed his fingers through his hair.

After a few more moments, a chopper arrived. They are here. The chopper landed and we went there to welcome them.

"Good afternoon." We said as we greet and hand shake with each of them. They are business partners. Partners in searching for her.

We went inside the mansion and sat. I asked the maids to bring us something to eat and drink.

"So, where and when did she had her plastic surgery?" Tanong ko. I don't want to waste any minute.

Mr. Duffindelle, the head of a very popular and famous plastic surgery company, cleared his throat. "She had plastic surgery at New York on September 5, last year."

"She did." Bulong ni Niegel.

"Where is she now?" Tanong ko ulit.

"That is a hard question, Mr. Livson. She, I think, had changed credit card and identification. Her name was changed and so's her face." Sagot ni Mr. Kang. He was our "person-searcher".

"So what are you trying to say?" I asked with straight face.

"So, she is still not found." Sabi niya.

"Heck! Wala ka nang nagawang maayos! Jilal!" Sigaw ni Niegel at tumayo at umalis. He went outside the mansion to calm his self.

"I'm so sorry for he's behavior, Mr. Kang. I know that you know what he have gone through. Sa aming walo, he had the most tragic experience. Malaki talaga ang galit niya sa kanya." I apologized.

Mr. Kang nodded and speak. "I know. I understand. He's left nothing but his unknown grandparents. Mabuti at lumitaw din sila para makupkop siya. Mr. Jeong is miserable those times."

After an hour, they decided to leave. They rode the same chopper they used and left. Niegel was nowhere in sight. I hadn't seen him. I asked the guards and maids to look for him.

"Sir." Tawag sa akin ng isang maid. I turned towards her and she said what she has to say. "Sir. Nasa bar po si Sir Niegel, naglalasing po."

Tinanguan ko siya at pumunta na kay Niegel. His door was locked. He changed his code too. I can't go in. Bakit ba kasi asa loob ng kwaryo niya ang bar niya! I punched and banged at his door but he won't open it. I continued to do it. Thank goodness, he opened. His eyes were red and he can't stand straight anymore. I guess he drunk strong alcohols. Pumasok ako sa kwarto niya. I sat on his swivel chair.