Chapter 29

Bianca's POV

"We knew each other since we were in elementary. We were close friends and eventually became best friends." She started.

Like I always do, I listen to her patiently.

"When we were in highschool, he proposed to me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. That was so sweet and romantic. On our first 5 months he was nothing but a sweetheart. But when we reached to our 6th monthsary, he became unavailable." She sighed. "It was so rare for him to call or even text. I will always arrange our dates but he won't come."

I watched and observed her, her eyes were threatening to drop a tear so I offered her a tissue. "Then one day, I decided to visit him. He was so mad at me for paying a visit, he wasn't like that before. He used to hug me so tight everytime I visit him, but that day was a whole different story." She wiped a pair of tears.

"Are you okay?" I asked. I was just concerned.

"Yes, thank you." She forcefully smiled. "Can I continue?"

I nodded my head.

"He pushed me that day and told me that he will just call if I can visit him." She looked up, trying to prevent tears from flowing. "Since that day, he has been very possesive and obsessed with me. He has also been so clingy and he never wanted any man except my dad, come near me. He even threatened me that he'll kill himself."

"The worst day happened when we were on college when I saw him dating another girl. I went to him and pulled him away. I was just scared that he's been dating another girl. We fought. I didn't said anything even if he's already shouting at me and cursing me. I don't want our fight to cause us to break up." Her eyes filled with sadness. I feel pity for her. "Till he told me that time that I was being so clingy, I was being jealous for nothing. That I was being so possesive and obsessed but that truth is that his the one who really is possesive. He even threatened me that he will break up with me. Of course I beg him to not, but he really want us to break up. And so it happened."

I was shocked when she laughed softly. I know that the laugh was just to make the atmosphere lighter. I saw her so sad and I felt pity for her.

"Funny isn't it? It has been years from now and I can't still let go of him, of it." She chuckled. "I just wanted us to work out again."

I walked to her back and patted her gently. "Do you need help? I can help you." I softly said.

"I don't need a psychiatrist, I need a friend. Can you do that for me, Bianca?" She smiled.

I was shocked, how did she know my name? "How did you know my name?" I asked. My name plate wasn't on my table when she entered so how on earth will she know my name?

Her facial expression change in shock as well. Then it came back to that sad aura all of a sudden. "I saw it outside your clinic. Did I offend you? I'm sorry." She apologized.

Phew! Akala ko kung ano na. I mean, she could be a syndicate. And she's here to get my trust then kidnap me soon. Delikado na ang mundo.

I shook my head. "Hindi naman. Don't worry."

"Can I continue?" I nodded so she did. "I don't know how we're going to get back together again, because of this girl."

"Girl?" I asked. This is a lot more complicated, I think.

"Yes, a girl." Her eyes narrowed into thin slits. "Siya lang ang paharang harang sa amin."

I can feel her anger and I tried to calm her down. Luckily, she did. "Do you know who this girl or woman is?" I asked.

"Yes. But I don't want to say her name."

"That's okay." I smiled. "So when did you know that this woman and your man were already dating?" I asked.

"Well, according to a good source of mine, they knew each other for about 4 years from now." 4 years? "And they had mutual feelings for each other. They like, no, my source said that they were only an inch away from love."

4 years? Really? Parang kami lang ni Brent.

"Then? Please continue." I asked. Of course I will not be able to know what to do if I don't know thr whole story.

"And just in this year, they met again. They didn't really broke up, they didn't even had an official relationship, but my source can sense something more than just attraction." She paused for a while. "Yes, they met again, and now they are officially together."

Bakit parang may pagkakapareho ng sa amin ni Brent?

"Can you tell me what do you think the reasons are why they are together?" I asked proffesionally.

"He's just playing her. Pinapaikot." She shrugged her shoulders.

I was shocked. Parang kasi, is there something wrong with her guy? I mean, if he really is just playing her, then he shouldn't had a relationship with her.

Nevermind, opinion lang naman.

After talking about her guy and the girl, we talked about other things. She shared about her favorite things with me, including how she loves dark red.

"I hope were already friends." She smiled before opening her car door. As a reply, I smiled and gave her a nod.

"I'll visit you again soon." Then she finally hoped in and drove  away.

I, on the other hand, stayed for a bit at the coffee shop. What she told me about her man and that woman is somewhat the same with I and Brent.

But I pushed that thought out of my head. Ayokong isipin yun. Hindi lang naman kami ang ganon ang kaso. Like, there are billions and billions of human here in this world, it's not like it's only us.

Umuwi na din ako pagkatapos ko mag-isip-isip sa coffee shop. Today's exhausting, just like the yesterday.

I layed down on the couch and looked at the ceiling, thinking about the gift and the pictures.

Those could've been sent to me because of error. Those couldn't be mine. As far as I know and saw, Brent has been nothing but a sweetheart and a caring man for everyone.

I trust him, simply because I love him.

Yan ang problema sa mga tao ngayon, they don't trust their partners anymore so they end up fighting and worst, break-ups.

✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔