Chapter 31

Bianca's POV

"Yes, yes, I'll be there." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Should I tell you this again, Miss Travis? It's a very important medical mission." My Head repeated for the, I don't know, nth time?

I calmed myself and let out a sigh. "Yes. I understand. Goodbye." And dropped the call.

I was silently walking around the hospital, checking my patients, when I bumped on someone. I quickly bowed and apologized. When I looked up, I saw her, Eclaire.

"Oh, no need to be sorry. I wasn't looking at where I was going as well." She smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I casually asked.

"Ah, nothing, I just want to invite you again to have lunch with me." She offered.

"Ummm," I really don't want to go 'cause, we're still not friends.

"Come on, I just want to be friends with you. I hardly had friends because I was home-schooled till I was in High School." She blinked twice, making a "paawa" look.

I finally said yes, just to be nice to her. I told her to wait for me at my clinic, I know she'll nit be bored simply because Hannah is there to entertain her.

"What do you want? My treat." She smiled.

I looked at the menu again and pointed a tuna spring roll for appetizer, a beef steak for main course, and a strawberry shortcake for dessert. She ordered hers and ask the waiter to serve it ASAP.

"You know, I really do want to be friends with you. You're nice and very fun to be with." She said while we wait for our orders.

"We barely know each other." I said trying not to sound disrespectful.

"Okay, then again, let me introduce myself. I'm Eclaire Elisse Tremor, the daughter of Crisman Tremor." She said smiling. "I'm home-schooled since pre-school up to high school. I like hanging out with nice people. I hate liars and anyone who hates my friend. Of course, I also hate any girl who get close to my man, in a romantic kinda way."

She looked at me and smiled, a smile which looks like a bit annoying, for me. "How about you?"

I laid my back and smiled. "I'm Bianca Cassandra Travis. I'm really from Philippines but I decided to finish my studies here and finally work here as well. I like friendly folks. I like singing and dancing, alone. I don't like scary movies, and of course, anyone who cheats on me."

She was about to say something when the waiter arrived. He's carrying our appetizers and put those on the table.

We were quitely eating when she took out her phone and answered a call.

"Excuse me." She said but she just pushed her seat back a little.

"Yes babe?" She said smiling.

"No, okay. Sorry."

"Let's just talk this out when we got home okay, Atticus?" Said her.

Seconds she talked on the phone again. "Yes, I won't to it again, baby. See you soon. I love you so much." Then she made a kiss sound and dropped the call.

"Sorry about that." She apologized but I slightly shook my head.

"So, it's your new boyfriend?" I said. I really wanted to know who she talked to. I can feel something about it.

"Oh, yes." With sparks on her eyes. "He's really charming, you should know."

"Really?"

"Yes! He was the guy I told you about, more than a week ago." She continued.