Chapter 19

Brent's POV

It's been four years since we last saw each other. After Bianca left, we decided to focus on our own lives. Ghrisha is in the jail, sentenced to be behind the bars till the day she dies.

Niegel said he wants to take the business from his grandparents, he wants to help them manage and make it even more a success.

Seth told us that he would want to take a break from everything and continue making their company a bang!

Kristoff wants to settle down and find the right girl. He also wants to handle their business now, that he should've done years ago.

Takeshi said his family wants him to take over the business.

Phoenix and Carlus finished their studies and now are taking care of their own businesses.

Yeah, we are all business men. It runs in our families.

"Mr. Livson, you are scheduled to a golf play with Mr. Liu." Said my assistant.

I put the files I'm reviewing on the table and looked at her. She almost blush. Hanggang ngayon ba ganito pa rin ako kagwapo?

"Cancel it." I said in an authoritative manner. "I want to go somewhere else."

"Yes sir." Then she left and get out.

After an hour, I decided where I want to go. Sa isla. I walked out of my office and told my secretary not to let anyone in there. I also told her to cancel any meetings while I'm still not around.

I rode the elevator and went to the building's roof top. The cool wind brushed through my skin and I watch as the sun bring light. The chopper is already there. I put on my vest and rode off.

It took an hour before we get there. I hesitated to step my foot on the grass here on the island. Ang tagal na nung huli akong nandito. I miss her, and I don't know why. The maids and guards greeted me as I walk inside the mansion.

Walang pinagbago ang mansyon. Ang pinagbago lang ay wala ang mga kaibigan ko, at wala siya. I also greeted them and asked the maids to bring something to eat.

Bakit parang ayaw kong buksan ang kwarto ko? As I opened the door, I was already expecting that I'll be expecting her inside. Wala siya. Ang tahimik. Bakit ba palagi na lang siya nasa utak ko?! Come on, Brent! May buhay na siya sa ibang bansa!

I laid myself on the top of the bed and looked blankly on the ceiling. Dito siya natutulog noon, I never let anyone here but her.

It was already dark when I decided to go home. Bumalik na ako kung nasaan ang chopper at sumakay doon. Bumalik na kami sa syudad, sa bahay ko.

Apat na taon na, but why does it still have the same impact when it comes to her?

Bianca's POV

"Dra. Travis, your next appointment will be with Mrs. Hung." Said my secretary.

"What time?" I asked her.

"Umm, 10am. Today." She said before closing the planner she's holding.

"Yes." I replied shortly.

I walked out of the hospital to get myself something to drink. Then I bumped into Dr. Ace.

"Hey!" He said smiling.

"Hi." I replied.

"So where are you going?" He asked me.

"Going to grab myself some drinks." I answered.

"Then I'll come with you." He said and walked out with me.