Chapter 27

Bianca's POV

"Have a safe flight, my queen." And Brent kissed me on the forehead.

"Anything for my king." I smiled sweetly.

He helped me with my luggage and waited for the plane to take off.

I'll be returning to New York today. I wanted to stay for a bit longer but I know I still have work to do.

We're already dating for almost a week, sweethearts! Just two days more and we've be dating for a week!

Sa oras na kasama ko si Brent, I felt nothing but his love and care. He would always wake me up with his song and give me breakfast in bed. It made me remember the first time he did that to me. That was so cute and romantic. As I reminisce about that time, I can't help but blush.

I was busy putting my things on the overhead locker, then I heard a woman's voice asking me to give her a space to pass through. I quickly moved away and saw her sat on the vacant chair beside me.

A flight attendant helped me with my luggages and bags so it was easier for me. After fixing my things, I decided to have a seat. I was about to put my headset on but I heard the woman beside me sob. I quickly looked at her.

Her face buried on her palms and yes, she was quietly sobbing.

"What happened?" I asked her. I know, she's a stranger and a well-known 'saying' goes, "Don't talk to strangers.", but she looks so sad.

She looked at me with eyes full of sadness. I felt pity for her. "My boyfriend is dating another girl." She sobbed abit louder.

I gently pat her back hoping to soothe her emotions. "When did you know?" I asked her.

"Just yesterday." She cried.

"How long have they been dating?"

"For almost a week." She replied. Okay, this is weird.

"Do you know who she is?" I asked as I gently tuck her hair strands behind her ear.

"I do, but I don't want to say her name." Flash of anger crossed her face.

"You'll be okay soon." And I rested my back on the chair and closed my eyes.

I heard a sweet voice wake me up. A flight attendant was trying to wake me up.

"Why?" I asked while scratching my eyes.

"The plane will land soon, please put on your seatbelt." She smiled.

The plane is about to land, okay. I looked at where the woman, who has been crying, sat but she is not here anymore. Maybe she went to the lavatory but, doesn't she know that the plane is about to land?

I went straight home after the plane landed. I have no energy to buy stuffs anymore

"Welcome back!" They shouted as they run to hug me.

"Hey, thanks. How did you get here?" That's all what I could say.

"We prepared a small celebration to start you up again." Inigo smiled. "And to answer your question, well, didn't you entrust me your key card?"

"Thanks." I smiled as a reply.

"Come on, what are you all waiting for?!" Hannah shouted as she sits on the chair.

We had a small and simple yet fun dinner. Nagkwentuhan kami, parang noong paano ang naging bakasyon ko at kung ano ang mga pinaggagagawa nila. We really catched up with each other.

Nag-uusap usap kami tungkol sa mga inasikasong pasyente ni Hannah, when she all of a sudden she stood up. I asked her what's going on and she said she have to give me something. She handed me a small black jewelry box.