Chapter 30

Brent's POV

We're currently facing delicious 5-star dishes, but her face looks like she didn't even want to touch a thing on the table.

Her head is resting on her palm and she's looking at the table blankly.

I hold her other hand which was resting on the table. "You okay?" I asked.

She sighed and smiled, but it's fake. I can see in her eyes that she's not okay. "Yeah."

"Pagod ka na?"

She looks like energy left her body as fast as lightning. "I'm okay."

"No, don't lie. Ayaw mo ba ng pagkain? We can eat at another restaurant?" I told her.

She looked straight into my eyes and finally sighed, a defeated one. "Okay, you got it. Di ba noong pabalik ako ng New York, kinwento ko na sayo na may nakasabay akong umiiyak na passenger. Pumunta siya sa clinic ko, last 3 days. Tapos nag-invite siya ng coffee. Sumama ako at kinwento niya sa akin doon ang tungkol sa dahilan kung bakit ko siya nakitang umiiyak."

Kinabahan ako konti. I felt my heartbeat race a little bit faster. What if she's already talking to Eclaire? "Then?" I managed to say.

"Tapos, yung kwento niya, parang yung atin. Yung girl na pinalit ng ex niya sa kanya, alam mo yun, yung istorya nila, parang atin. He broke up with her, then he found this girl and they felt the same way for each other, and finally they fell for each other. Naghiwalay nga sila ng 4 years, pero nagkita din lang ulit sila. At naging sila ulit. Weird right?" Sabi niya.

Now I can feel my pulse running wild. Is she already talking to Eclaire? Does she know who she was talking to? Imbis na ipakita ko ang pag-aalala, I decided to smile. "Billions of people are living on this planet." I shrugged.

She smiled and finally eat her food. After having lunch, we decided to spend the whole day at home.

"How do you use this?" I asked her. I have a popcorn machine, but I don't know how to use it. I didn't learn because I never prespare my popcorn, someone can always do it for me.

I watch her as she giggles. How could a woman be this beautiful? "Ganyan." Then she turnes it on. "At ganito." Then she put popcorn inside.

As we wait for the popcorn, I thought of something fun. I slowly walk towards the refrigerator while Bianca is busy making hot chocolate. I took a chocolate out of the ref and smudged it all over my lips.

I walked to her and made her face me. She laughed at my face when she saw my lips covered with layers and layes of chocolate. I pouted and she giggled. She's so beautiful.

"What?" She asked with her arms crossed.

I smirked at her and pointed at my lips. "Clean it, please?" I smiled.

She turned around and took a napkin but before she could even face me, I hugged her tight. "Not with that."

I could feel her warm, sweet breath and I'm enjoying it. I gently rubbed my hands of her arms, feeling how soft her skin is. I smelled her hair and it smelled like garden of luxurious flowers. "I love you."

"I love you too." She replied. Hearing her voice, which sounds like the angel's trumpets, made my day one of my best days.

She forced herself to turn around and suprisingly, she did what I wanted her to do. I savored the moment while we share this kiss. I didn't mind the chocolate anymore but I focused on how her natural lips tastes. She hugged me tight after that then I noticed that my lips are now out of chocolate.

I hugged her tight as well and kissed her forehead. I never really felt anything for a woman like how I feel for her. It was something different. Way different than Eclaire.

"Oo na, mga bata naman oh, kayo na ang may lablayf. Pwede bang patayin niyo na yang popcorn. Nakalimutan niyo ata." We broke from the hug when we heard a voice. It was Aling Nora, one of our house maid whose also my second mother. "Mga bata talaga, aynaku!" Sabi niya at umiiling pa.

Nagtinginan na lang kami ni Bianca. Her eyes is so beautiful, all of her body parts are precious and beautiful. Her personality is treasure.

"Tara na." She said and turned off the popcorn machine.

We went to my room after preparing our snacks and enjoyed the movie marathon together.

Bianca's POV

He's fallen asleep. He looked more calm than usual while sleeping. He's handsome as ever.

The way she tells the story, the look in her eyes, the way words flow out of her mouth. Parang lahat totoo.

She's a nice person, and the guy she's talking about deserves a trash talk.

Nawala ako sa pag-iisip tungkol sa kinwento niya noong bumaling ng pagkakahiga si Brent. Tuloy naalala ko na naman ang mga "regalo" na natatanggap ko. They're more to like, warnings.

Hindi yun puro coincidence o mga maling packages, kasi may address ko nun. At may common color ka na makikita sa mga packages.

Mga laman nun, puro mga warnings na layuan ko na ang "man" ko, si Brent. I mean, Brent is my first ever boyfriend. I never dated when I was still studying so there's no way that it isn't Brent he or she was talking about.

Pinadaan ko ang mga daliri ko sa pagitan ng buhok niya. I really don't know his background, but all I know is that he's a nice and a good man.

Never din akong nagtanong tungkol sa mga past relationships niya. Not because I might get jealous but, I think, he might get hurt. Syempre, hindi naman sila maghihiwalay for no reasons at all, right?

Dark red, the only common color you can find on the packages/envelopes/etc. I had received.

Eclaire, she love the color dark red the most, basing from what she said.

The story about how her man found a new girl and how it goes after, according to her.

Dark red,
Eclaire,
The story,

Are they all connected?

O baka naman paranoid lang ako dahil sa mga nakikita kong pictures sa envelopes at letters na color dark red na isinesend sa akin.

😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

Hi! Thank you for sticking with me till this chapter!

Mga Light Princesses/Princes, thank you sa pagbabasa! Nasa 30th chapter na tayo💓💓.

I hope na sana hanggang sa huling chapter nito ay magkakasama tayo.

Sana din sa mga next stories ko, magkakasama parin tayo sa huli.

I wish I captured your hearts (ay, charot! Whahahahah), and your imaginations as well.

Sana nagawa ko kayong idala sa mundo ng imaginations ko. Sana nag-enjoy kayo.

I love you all!❤❤❤

Ang OA ko noh! As if naman ito na ang last chapter 😂😂😂.

Gusto ko lang talaga magpasalamat💓💓