Chapter 26

Bianca's POV

"Why would you do this, Ms. Travis. There's a lot of patient waiting to be cured?" Mr. Niblemerthe said worriedly as he gesture.

"I'll be gone for just a few days. I'll not resign." I smiled. He's overreacting.

"Fine." Then he sighed and signed the leave papers I prepared.

I'm thinking about this for days. And I finally decided to spend time with my king.

I walk out of his office and went to my office clinic. Hannah looked at me with teary-eyes as I sat on my swivel chair. I just laughed at her.

"What?" I asked.

"If you leave then I will have no salary either. I'll have no money. How could I ever survive in this place?" She pouted.

"Hey, my leave with not affect your salary or work. And you will still have to stay here and fix appointments of our clients." I smiled.

She smiled back at me and we continued our work.

"Are you sure you'll take a leave?" Inigo asked as we walk to the parking lot. It's already night and we decided to go home.

"Yeah." I smiled. I miss him and I'm sure he's also dying to see me.

We were a bit startled when Hannah jump out from nowhere. She was holding her stuffs and maybe about to go home.

"Please, Dr. Ace, make her stay. I'll be left alone there." She asked Inigo.

Inigo smiled at her and I can see Hannah blushing. Inigo is handsome and is a total charmer. "I want her to stay as well. But if that will make her happy, then I say go for it."

I smiled. He's always been this supportive for me. I thought he'll change after I told him my real feelings. I thought he'll distance himself but no, he stayed.

"Queen!" Brent ran and hugged me. He wrapped me so tight I'm not able to breathe.

"Missed me so much?" I straggled to say. I took a deep inhale once he stopped hugging me.

"More than anything and anyone." He smiled sweetly.

He helped me with my luggage and drove us to his condominium. This is where I'll stay. I fixed my things as he cook dinner for us. My tummy rumbled with the delicious scent I smelled. I'm still not done with my things but I decided to follow the smell.

"Hey chef!" I called him.

He's shirtless and only wearing an apron to cover, partly, his chest. What a man! I leaned on the dining table needing support as I watch him prepare dinner.

"Hey chef?" He chucked.

He put the food on the table and placed a wine bottle on the center. I'm watching him do it so I was facing the table. He walked behind me and I didn't bother to look back. I thought he's going to get some glasses but I felt hands and arms snaked on my waist. In my surprise, I jumped a little. I turned around and met his eyes.

Ooooh! Those beautiful eyes. They're deep and calm and sincere. He smiled at me as he pulled me a bit closer.

"Hey."

"Hey." I responded almost breathless.

"I missed you." Then he hugged me.

"I missed you too, so much." I hugged him back and feel his warmth.