Chapter 12

Phoenix's POV

"What made you think I'll let you do that? Iuwi mo na siya." Sabi niya.

"Come on, Carlus. You obviously lose!"

"That jinx thing right?" He paused. "Okay."

And he ended the call.

"When are we going home? May klase pa ako bukas at si Carlus na dapat ang kasama ko ngayon diba?" A voice said.

I looked back and saw Bianca drying her hair using a towel. She was probably from the bathroom.

"Like I said, I will be with you for today. Ayaw mo ba?" Tanong ko.

Hindi na siya sumagot at umupo na lang sa kama.

"Yung kagabi, ano yun?" She asked while I'm driving to a nearby church.

"My mom and dad." I simply answered.

"Bakit sila?" Tanong ulit niya.

I sighed. "It's personal."

"Hindi ko naman ikakalat." Pagpupumilit niya. "I promise."

"Wag na."

"Is that so?" Sabi niya, disappointed. "Okay."

She is wearing her white dress to the church.

Sabi niya gusto niya daw na pumunta sa church

Sabi niya gusto niya daw na pumunta sa church. She wanted to thank God for everything she had. She also said she wanted to apologize for every sin she had done.

I and my parents are not so religious. I mean, we go to church but only for special occasions. My parents rarely bring me to church due to their never ending war and their never ending work.

"Saan na tayo pupunta?" Tanong ko. The mass just had ended and here we are nowhere to go.

"Kain tayo." She suggested.

I brought her to a classic cuisine. This cuisine is one of the best restaurants here in our place. We sat on a table-for-two.

As the waiter walk closer to hand us the menu, I saw a very familiar figure. Her hair was as they are before. Her confidence in showing her skin is the same as before. Even if she's backing me, I know it's her.

Napainit ang pakiramdam ko. I never seen her since the last 8 months. Napansin ata ni Bianca na parang may mali sa akin kaya niya ako tinignan. I saw the waiter handing me the menu. I quickly took it from him and turn pages.

I'm not in a mood to eat now. Ngayon at nakita ko siya ulit. I miss her but does she miss me too? I want to run and hug her. Feel her damn presence again. I want to talk to her and ask why she left me hanging. I want to ask her why would she believe such rumors! I just don't want to be awkward with her at ayokong ibaba muna ang pride ko. Ayokong mapahiya ako.