Part 2: The Control

[Cole's P.O.V.]

Pain erupted in my chest as Pan reached his hand in. It felt like spikes were enclosing around my heart as he pulled it out again. I fell to my knees, holding my chest. Pan snickered. Hannah screamed, and Pan and I turned to her and Felix.

"Felix! Take her away from here!" Pan yelled. Turning back to me, he squeezed my heart, causing me to collapse. Pan got to his knee. "Cole, you'll soon find out just what happens to people who break my trust." Holding my heart, he squeezed it again, and I blacked out.

----------

[Austin's P.O.V.]

"Cole!" I heard Hannah scream. Running to the camp, I wondered what Cole had gotten himself into. He was sitting with a group of Lost Boys, laughing. I hurried over to him.

"Where's Hannah?" I demanded. Cole looked up.

"Felix took her some where on Pan's orders." Cole looked almost possessed, his eyes hardly focusing to me.

"Where? I've got to find her!"

"They went that way." Cole pointed to a path leading out of the camp and into the forest. I went into the woods, looking for any sign of Hannah. I looked around until I got to a large clearing. I searched the empty clearing, looking for any sign of life. I stopped when I saw foot prints. They were spread throughout the clearing, but the ones that caught my attention the most were the ones leading off into the forest. Naturally, I decided to follow them. I walked for a while, watching the prints, before I heard a voice behind me.

"You're wasting your time." I spun around to see Peter Pan behind me. Smirking, he moved his hand and wind blew through the forest, shaking the trees, causing leaves to fall. I turned around and saw the foot prints were gone.

"Why'd you do that?" I turned back to him and clenched my fists. Pan just smiled.

"Well, what fun is a game if you get a straight passage to winning? Pan looked at me, a wicked look in his eyes.

"This isn't a game!" I stepped to him and grabbed his shirt. "Where is my sister?" I muttered with a threatening tone. Pan backed his face from mine.

"Figure it out." He said with a tone just as threatening. Then, without warning, he disappeared, leaving me empty handed. Angry, I punched a tree as hard as I could. Instead of helping my anger, it just made my hand hurt. Trying to calm down, I continued down the path, looking everywhere. I would find my sister if it was the last thing I'd do.