Part 14: The Box

[Hannah's P.O.V.]

Austin was being really quiet as we helped Neal (Cole had told us his name) bring the Lost Boys to the Jolly Roger. Felix was still really cross, and after a while he pulled me away from helping.

"You aren't really going to believe what she said, are you?" He glared at me. I glared back.

"I was never on Pan's side. You do what you want, but I am getting out of here." Felix clenched his fists. I took a step back, but bumped into a tree. Why was I against a tree? Felix was still looking at me with a weird facial expression, but I did my best to feel as brave as I sounded.

"You can threaten me, or hurt me, or even kill me. I will never put any trust in Pan." I looked at him. "And I won't put my trust in you." His gaze softened for a second, he almost looked hurt, but then he grabbed my wrist.

"Even so, I'm following Pan's orders. You're staying with me whether you like it or not." He went to pull me, but I did my best to stay where I was, even if I was dragged an inch or two.

"Don't you get it? Pan is as good as gone." Felix tightened his grip on my wrist, but I kept my stand. Then, looking at my wrist, Felix's face hardened.

"You have the water from the island in your system." I looked at him, confused.

"So what?" I said, looking at my wrist as well.

"You can't leave here, or you'll die." Felix said, the expression on his face unreadable. Then a voice came from behind me.

"Actually, no, she won't." It was Neal, and he walked over to Felix. "Rumple is making an antidote for David, I'm sure he won't have a problem sparing some for her." Felix glared at him and pulled me towards him. I backed up as far as I could.

"What if she doesn't make it on the ship then?" Felix threatened. Neal raised an eyebrow, and I pulled on my wrist as hard as I could. "I've been told I could do with her what I wish. What if I wanted her dead?" Neal smirked.

"Well, Pan has kept her around this long, don't you think he would be angry if you killed off someone who he could have use for?" Felix stopped for a second. Then, with a angry groan, he began dragging me towards the ship.

"Come on." He said harshly, and I was able to mouth thank you to Neal before he went back and got some more Lost Boys.

When we got to the ship, Felix sank to a small part of the ship, sitting and pulling me down as well. I had to move a certain way to keep myself from landing on him. After a while of sitting there in tense silence, David came over to me.

"Neal's told me that you'll need water to survive the trip back to Storybrooke." I only nodded.. "Come with me, I'll get you some." I went to stand up, but Felix yanked me back down, and I hit my head painfully on the wooden staff I was leaning against.

"She stays here." Felix said coldly, and David looked at him. Then he turned to me as I was rubbing my head.

"I'll bring you a canteen." David said, and I smiled. As soon as he was gone my smile faded.

"I hate you." I said quietly. Felix sighed.

"I don't care what you think of me." He said, looking at me with cold eyes. I could tell he was lying. I was too.

I tried to pull my wrist from his grip, but he pulled me so our noses were nearly touching. "Stop." He said, regarding me coldly. I pulled myself away as much as I could.

"Or what..." I muttered under my breath, looking at the floorboards. He snickered again.

"I've heard that the cabins on this boat are pretty sound-proof. No one would hear your screams..." He said quietly, and I scoffed.