Chapter 10 • Alex Jr.

Zoe POV:

It was around midnight as I laid in Alex's bed with him. We spent most of day just laying here together and enjoying each other's company. Half of the time we were talking about life and the other time we laid in a peaceful silence. And this moment was so perfect that I wanted it to last forever, as long as Alex was by my side.

My head rested on his bare chest as my eyes kept fluttering, do to how tired I was. I snuggled closer to his warm body, causing him to wrap his arm around my upper body and slowly massage my right shoulder.

My tired eyes wander up towards his phone as he held it with his left hand. He was scanning through some photos of us, constantly looking back and forth on the one of us kissing in front of the Disneyland Castle and the other one, which was a blurry picture he took this morning of us laying in bed while I was laughing towards the camera and he was smiling at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Seeing which picture I should post of us on insta." He responded, while he pulled me closer to him.

"Oh my gosh, Alex Ernst is going to post a photo on insta and it's not going to be just himself in it." I dramatically gasped, causing a chuckle to leave his perfect lips. "No, for real though. You're going to give your fans a heart attack."

"Ya, ya whatever." He responded, before going to his Instagram and getting ready to post the photo of us laying in bed together.

He titled his phone slightly, so I couldn't see what he was typing in the caption section. "Why can't I see it?" I whined, as I slowly sat up.

"Hey, don't leave me." He whined back, before putting his phone away and pulling me back into his warm embrace.

"Alex, let go." I groaned at how tight he held me.

"I don't ever want too." He whispered, causing me to slowly lift my head up from his chest and hover over his face. His jade eyes burned holes through mine as we just stared at each other in silence. I slowly leaned forward, causing him to do the same and right when our lips were about to touch, I quickly pulled away and grabbed my cell phone from his nightstand, before  turning my back towards him.

"Hey!" He yelled, causing a giggle to escape my lips as I typed my passcode.

I felt Alex slowly scoot closer to me, before wrapping his arm underneath my breasts and pulling my body into his. I could feel him hover over my shoulder,  as he watched me go to his Instagram.

My eyes scanned the caption as a small smile appeared on my face as I read it.