Chapter 15 • Wedding Day

Zoe POV:

I was sitting outside my balcony watching the heavy rain pour down onto the city. It was weird for West Hollywood to be receiving this type of weather in the summertime, but I guess the sky is crying along with me do to the fact that today is the day the love of my life is getting marry to someone else.

Only David is at the wedding, because Alex needed someone to be by his side through this whole ordeal. And Liza tried staying over with me to keep me company, but I told her I just wanted to be left alone.

I slowly brought my knees into my chest and wrapped my arms around my thick legs. I rested the left side of my head on my knees and just stared at the gloomy scenery. Hoping that something drastic would happen and relieve me of this emotional pain I'm feeling.

"Zoe, open the door now!" A  high pitch voice filled up my quiet apartment, but I didn't care to pay any attention to it. "Zoe, open the door now!! We found something, Zoe!!" The familiar voices kept screaming for me, causing a groan to leave my lips as I got up from my chair and walked over to my front door.

"What?" I hissed as I swung the door wide open, revealing a soaking Liza and Gabbie. "Did you guys just run all the way here in the rain?" I questioned.

Instead of answering my question, they quickly ran inside my warm apartment and pulled me along with them into the living room,"Jeez, can you guys tell me what's going on?" I asked annoyed at the giant grins plastered on their bony faces.

"Okay, Gabbie and I went out to lunch over at this café and as we were enjoying our food, we noticed this young brunette a couple tables over having a conversation with this pregnant woman. And like I always do, I started to ease drop into their conversation. And while I was listening I soon realized that that's one of Katie's best friends from the baby shower." Gabbie smiled, causing me to roll my eyes.

"And?" I said, while moving my hand around trying to get her to finish her sentence.

"Well, she was buying sonograms from the pregnant woman." Liza squealed.

"I'm not understanding what you're trying to say." I responded confused as ever.

"Oh my gosh, Zoe. That means Katie isn't pregnant. Her best friend bought those pictures for Katie so she can show them to Alex and her other family members." Gabbie stated.

"Ya, but you guys saw her belly. It's huge." I reminded them, causing a groan to leave both their lips.

"She is obviously wearing a fake pad. I don't know if Alex ever told you this, but she won't let anyone near or even touch her belly. Remember when her mother tried too at the baby shower." Liza stated.

I slowly closed my eyes and tried to gather all the information they were throwing at me. My eyes quickly shot open,"She's not pregnant!" I beamed with a giant smile on my face.

"That bitch ain't!" Gabbie yelled as we started to jump up and down in excitement.

"Fuck." I stopped jumping and my eyes quickly wander over to the digit clock underneath my TV. "Guys, the wedding started almost an hour ago, they are pro...."

Liza quickly stopped me from finishing my sentence,"We don't know that yet. There still is time. Now, let's go get your man." Liza said, before dragging me out the door.

"You guys go. I will let the other guys know what's going." Gabbie yelled at us while Liza and I ran down the hallway.

"I will drive your car, so that when we get to the chapel you can just quickly jump out and go save your man." Liza explained as we quickly got into my car and headed towards the wedding venue.