Chapter 18 • Everything Hurts

Zoe POV:

I slowly walked out of my apartment building and into Zane's blacked out Jeep,"Hey." I breathed as I shut the car door.

"Hey Zo." He responded back before merging back onto the road.

My orbs wander towards the scattered home rental papers underneath my feet,"I can't believe you guys are actually getting evicted." I whispered as I picked up one of the papers.

A groaning sound left his lips,"I know. I don't even want to think about it." He responded, causing my orbs to wander over to his.

"We don't have to go out, Zane." I stated as I saw how emotionally drained he looked from the situation the guys and him are going through with the owner of the house.

He quickly glanced at me,"Oh no, we are going out, because if I'm at home right now I'm going to start crying."

A sigh left my lips,"Where are we going again?" I asked as I tossed the paper to the floor.

"To Ikea." He responded as he turned the corner sharply.

I gripped the side door tightly as my anxiety spiked up from his horrible driving,"Who the hell gave you a license?!" I hissed underneath  my breath.

He quickly leaned his ear towards me,"What you said, baby?" He asked with a little sass in his voice.

I gently rolled my eyes at him, "Nothing." I mumbled.

"Mhmm, that's what I thought." He responded before the car came to a stop at a red light.

A sigh left my lips as my orbs wander around the busy street.  I noticed how everyone was laughing and smiling. They were enjoying life while I couldn't. And it's because of those stupid comments.

No one knows but Liza and David about me not wanting to be in the vlogs anymore, but I'm starting to think that they told the others too. Because I have noticed when I'm around they kind of turned they cameras off or put it away. And it makes me feel like a shitty person because they are not doing what they love because I'm around them.

"So, when is Alex getting back?" Zane asked, causing my orbs to wander over to him.

"In less than two weeks." I replied with sadness in my voice.

"I'm shock you didn't want to go with him to meet his family." He responded, causing a sigh to leave my lips.

"I'm not the type of girl you bring home too." I whispered as I rested my chin on my scarred fist.

"Zo...."

I quickly interrupted him,"Not really in the mood to hear one of your pep talks, Zane." I responded causing a sigh to leave his lips.

"I'm just saying, you got to stop putting yourself down." He ignored my response.

"It's not just only me." I mumbled as I stared out the window.

I knew he had heard what I had said  by the sound of a weak sigh leaving his lips.

I mean I'm not wrong. I don't just put myself down for no reason. Its honestly the truth just like what the people say about me in the comments.

And I couldn't have gone to meet Alex's family. We have only been dating for a couple of months now and if I was there right now, I would probably be in the hospital suffering from multiple anxiety attacks. And I kind of wish Alex understood where I was coming from, because i didn't like the fact that he was kind of angry at me before he left. And that fact that he hasn't responded to my calls nor text messages for a couple of days now, makes me feel terrible about the decision I have made.