Chapter 13 • Finding Alex

Zoe POV:

My puffy eyes slowly wander around my simple room as I silently sat on my comfy queen size bed. I had just been brought back from the hospital by David and Liza. I was there for two whole days after my incident with Dean. The hospital staff asked me all sort of questions and even had the police come in and ask if I wanted to press any charges against Dean, but I simply said no.

There was a 5 inch cut on my forehead and left cheek that had to be stitch up, but other than that I was going to be okay. But I didn't feel okay inside. And no it wasn't from being kicked in the stomach, but it was because of Alex. I haven't seen or heard from him since that night. It's been three days since anyone could get a hold of him. The guys went out looking for him the another night, but no one could find him. And I feel horrible that he believes that this is his fault, when it's no ones but my own.

I heard a couple of soft knocks against my bedroom door, causing my eyes to wander over to it and noticed Liza was standing there,"Hey." She gave me a small smile, before walking over to my bed and sitting down.

"Did he call?" I asked, while a tear rolled down my face.

A sigh left her lips, before she looked at the floor, "No, Zoe. It just goes straight to voicemail." She whispered.

I slowly moved the covers to my side and got off my bed,"Where are you going?" She asked, while she followed behind me.

"To go find my boyfriend."  I said as I grabbed my front door handle and swung it open.

"Zoe, you can't go out. The doctor said to take it easy for the next few days." She rambled on and on, on how I should be resting.

I quickly turned around and faced her,"Liza, if David did this too you, you would be out looking for him all night and day. So please, either you come with me or just let me be." I said, while a tear rolled down my check.

A sigh left her lips, before she pulled me into a tight hug,"Okay, let's go find your man." She smiled as she pulled away.

"Thank you." I whispered as a tiny smile was drawn onto my oval face.

David's apartment door swung open, startling Liza and I,"Guys...why are you two standing in the middle of the hallway?" David asked, while he held his phone up. He quickly shook his head as he walked over to us,"Nevermind, but I put this tweet out saying "Find Alex", you know like the game "Find Waldo", and I told my followers if you find him, to send me a picture of where his at. And you're never going to believe where he is." David said, as he showed  Liza and I a picture of Alex walking on the Golden Gate Bridge.

"His in San Franscio?" Liza gasped as she brought the phone closer to her face.

"When was this taken?" I asked David, because Alex might have already left that area.

"Right now. This girl DM'd me saying his right there now." David smiled at the fact that we found Alex.

"Then lets go." I said, while a smirk formed on David's face.

"Already ahead of you." He grinned, before pulling Liza and I into his apartment.

~~~~~~~~~

"You know, he could have already left this place." Zane said, as we all got out of David's Tesla.

"Maybe he didn't." David responded, while we walked together in sync over to the famous bridge.

"It took us seven hours to get here and it's the middle of the night." Zane pointed out, while he threw his arms into the air.

"His right." I whispered, before I stop walking.

Everyone turned around and faced me, "Zoe, we are going to find him." David reassured me as he stood in front of me.