Chapter 17 • Beach House pt. 2

Zoe:

I blankly stared at my bright phone screen and quietly watched all of David's vlogs from the way beginning to the most recent ones.

I have to say I've never understood the concept of David's vlogs or even the guys' ones either. And since I've meet them, I have never really cared to go watch any of their YouTube videos, because I felt like it would be weird if I did.

And now I kind of wish I never clicked on any them, because now I'm feeling ever emotion at once. And why you may ask, well I don't even know the answer to that.

I don't know, maybe it's how close of a group they are and how they portray it on camera. Like if I didn't know them personally and just been a casual viewer, I would feel like I'm a part of their group. They make their views feel so welcome and it's honestly a great feeling to feel. And how much each and everyone of them care about their fans is really amazing.

But than I also feel gloomy about some of the videos. And it mostly has to do with Alex and some other girl I have never meet before, but I've heard briefly about from some of the people in the group. And I know they play characters in the vlogs, but I can't help but feel that Alex and Corinna have this type of connection.  Like I can literally feel they feelings about each other  through my phone screen.

I don't know maybe I'm overreacting about them, but there's just that stupid thought in the back of my head telling me that....

"DAAVVVIIDDDD!!!!" I quickly jolted up from Alex and I's bed and ran down the flight of steps and into the hallway bathroom.

"Why the hell is there sand everywhere?!" I hissed as I stood in the bathroom with Zane, Toddy and David.

Toddy's shirtless body was covered with beach sand and little baby crabs.

A groaning sound left my lips,"Really, David?!" I rolled my eyes as the dork held his vlog camera to my face.

"Did you expect any less from me?" He grinned causing a sigh to leave my lips.

"Just clean it up." I breathed before walking away from the three idiots.

I slowly walked over to the kitchen area where all the girls were sitting and eating a bowel of fruits,"Did they scare you?" Liza asked as I slowly sat down next to her.

"Yup." I breathed while crossing my arms across my chest and leaning back into my seat. All three of them eyed me suspiciously,"What?" I asked.

"You okay?" Kristen asked, causing my orbs to wander over to her.

I stared blankly at her as my emotions were colliding with each other,"Ya, I am." I breathed before slowly getting up.

"Zo." Liza called out, but I ignored her and continued to walk out into the backyard.

My bare feet came into contact with the soft sand as I slowly walked towards the calm ocean bed. A sigh left my full lips as my mind ran wild with all sorts of scenarios about the vlogs. Especially the ones I'm in.

I slowly sat down on the warm sand and watch the beach goers have the time of their lives.

Another sigh left my lips as My mind wander back to the vlogs. I read the comments and some people loved me from the start, while others warmed up too me which was sweet seeing people actually liked me, but then there were those comments. And I know their were just a few but hundreds of people liked those negative comments about me being in the vlog.