Chapter 4- TGIF (Pt. 2)

I grabbed my phone off the dresser and walked into the bathroom, with a towel and my clothes. I shut and locked the door before turning 'How to be a heart breaker' by Marina and the diamonds. I striped my clothes off and slipped into the steaming shower, washing all my worries about tonight down with the soap.

                                                                                           ***

There was a knock on the front door, which made me curse under my breath. I grabbed my robe off one of the pillars of my bed, slipped it over my half naked body, before rushing down the stairs. My mom was almost at the door, when I made a sound that was a mixture of a squeak and a scream. She can't know that I'm going to the party and knowing Shane, he probably is going to show up in nice clothes and then my mom is going to ask questions.

"I'll get it mom! It's probably just Shane!" I panicked, blocking her way to the door. She gave me a 'what-the-hell' look, resting her hands on her hips.

"What are you trying to hide from me?" She questioned, in a strict tone. I gave a gulp that I'm sure China could hear, quickly looking down at my feet, then back at her.

"The truth is..." I began trying to come up with a lie.

"Spit it out."

"Shane has the huge crush on you and can't help but blush when he is around you. I'm trying to help him get over you by keeping you away from him." I rushed searching her face for any sign that she believed me. She looked from me to the door, before giving a small smirk.

"I knew I was too hot for my own good." She giggled, walking back to the kitchen. I sighed in relief, turning towards the door. I pulled the door open and gave myself a mental high five for guessing something right.

There stood Shane in a black leather jacket; which made his emerald eyes pop with color, with a red tank top that had the words BAD ASS written in script. A pair of midnight black skinny jeans and white Converse. He was wearing a couple of wrist bands and his paper airplane necklace.

"You're not even close to being ready yet! Come on Ella!" He groaned, running a hand down his face.

"Don't get mad at me! You are the one who is early!" I snapped, resting a hand on my hip. Shane rolled his eyes walking down the porch steps.

"I'll be in the car." He muttered, as I shut the door. I jogged up to my room, before my mom could ask me questions.

I let my robe drop to the carpet, before sliding my dress on. I slipped on a bracelet and put in my earrings, letting my hair down from the bun it was in. I finished applying eye liner and stepped into my blood red high heels. I then attached the black heart necklace Shane gave me for my 16th birthday, pulling the whole outfit together, and grabbed my bag on the way out my door.

I shrugged on a trench coat to hide my outfit from my mom. I walked...well I should say strutted down the stairs and passed the kitchen, where my mom was still working on dinner. I poked my head into the room and 'psst' at her. She looked over at me with some cheese sauce on her face.

"I'll be home late tonight."

"How late?"

"Um, like 1:00 am late." I said, with a cheeky smile. She sighed and turned back to the stove.

"Be safe and let me know when you get home." She muttered.

"Thank you! Love you so much!" I cheered, making kissing sounds at the end. She gave me a low 'I love you' as I walked out the door. I did a small victory dance on my way over to Shane's truck, making him throw his head back laughing.

"What was the dance for?" He asked, once I got into the truck.

"I got away with sneaking out in a dress and mom let me stay out till one." I chuckled, as he fist pumped in the air.

"You ready for the party?" He asked, resting a hand on my bouncing knee. I gave a shrug, keeping my eyes locked on the window.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I sighed, leaning against the seat.

                                                                                       ***

We pulled up at the famous lake house of Andy Wood. This is the house where so many people have lost their virginity, the house that the cops know how to get to by heart, and the house where everything that I know about life is about to change. I let out a shaky breath, staring at the huge mess of a party in front of me, before looking over at Shane, whose eyes were already on me.

"You ready?" He asked, in a soft voice, taking my hand in his, and giving it a reassuring squeeze. I bit my lip, looking back at the house, before giving a small nod. I heard the truck door squeak as Shane climbed out, but didn't look away from the house.

"You can do this Ella. Just breathe and have fun. Also try not to get raped. Wait...that's not a pep talk! Now I'm going to be worried about being raped. Good one E-"

"You done yet El?" Shane smirked, staring at me through the open door of the truck. I rolled my eyes and took his offered hand. He helped me out of the truck, shutting the door behind me.

"So far so good. No naked guy is running by." I joked, making Shane chuckle.

"I wouldn't get your hopes up just yet." He smirked. "You gonna take off the tarp or not?" He asked gesturing to my coat. I rolled my eyes and untied the front. I let out a breath and slipped off the coat, shivering at the sudden burst of cold air. I ran my hands down the front of my dress to un-bunch the fabric. I turned towards Shane with my arms out at my sides. He let his eyes travel my body with his mouth slightly open, which made me self-conscious.

"What? Is something wrong?" I asked, looking down at myself then back at him.

He licked his lips before shaking his head 'no'. "Nothing’s wrong, Ella. You just look really..."

"Ugly?"

"No...Sexy. I mean damn! When did you get those curves?" He complimented, poking my sides. I blushed, but gave his a toothy smile. He took my hand in his and led me towards the house.

We walked to the back of the house hand in hand. The back was probably the best part of the house. It looked right out over the lake, which right now was lit by the moon and stars. It also had this huge dock right on the lake with lights strung across it. Shane nudged me with his elbow.

"The refreshment table is over by the woods, DJ booth is in front of the house, and the people are everywhere." He shouted, over the music pointing at different areas of the yard.

"Got it! Let’s go get a drink!" I replied, tugging him over to the table.  Once we made it through the swarms of people and over to the table, I let go of his hand.

"El!" He said, facing me away from the table. "All they have is alcohol. Nothing else." I gave him a small shrug, looking over at the drinks.

"I've have had wine before. It wasn't bad."

"Yeah, but this isn't wine. This is beer, vodka, tequila, and my favorite Jack." He said, holding up different bottles.

"Shane...I want to have the full experience. Now fix me a drink, damn it!" I laughed, shoving him towards the table.

"Alright! Alright!" He chuckled, grabbing a red solo cup.

I leaned against one of the nearby trees, scanning the party. Everyone was either basically having sex on the dance floor, making out with each other in random places, or drunk off their asses. My heart sank when I saw Kayla and Joel grinding on each other on the dance floor. His hands were on her hips pulling her closer to him and her back was pressed up against him, as they moved in sync.

Kayla was wearing a slutty red dressed that if she bent down she would flash the whole word, with black stilettos, and a leather jacket. Her blond hair hung over her shoulders and she was wearing dramatic make up, making her blue eyes pop. I gritted my teeth, as she turned around and brought her face close to his. Don't you dare kiss him. Don't even think about it. Don't do it!

Shane shoved a cup in front of my face blocking my view from them. I never found out if the kissed, because when he moved they were back to dancing. I glared at Shane, snatching the cup from him.

"What the hell was that look for?" He asked, with a raised a eyebrow.

"Nothing." I growled, bringing the cup to my mouth. The scent of alcohol and soda making me pull the cup back. "What is this?" I asked Shane, who was basically chugging his drink. He looked at me wiping his mouth.

"It's Jack and coke. The red stuff at the top is candy hearts in sprit of Valentine’s day!" He cheered, shoving his cup in the air. I giggled, looking down at my cup.

"I completely forgot today was Valentine’s day." I looked back over at Kayla and Joel, who were now snogging by the lake. I growled looking away from them. "Wouldn't want to miss out on the candy hearts now would I." I snarled chugging the drink down. At first the drink burned my throat and it almost made me spit it out. But then there was a sudden warmness in my stomach, which only made me crave more.

"How was it?" Shane asked, looking at me with wide eyes. I grinned, shoving the cup towards him.

"Can I have another one?" I asked, batting my eyelashes at him. He chuckled, taking my cup, and headed back over to the drinks. I started to tap my foot to the beat of the music, as I suddenly didn't care about Joel or Kayla. All I wanted to do was have fun and have another drink. Shane came back over and I ripped the drink out of his before chugging it down and asking for another.

One after another I was chugging down the amazing drink, letting the world become fuzzy and dizzy. Nothing matter to me at that moment. I was laughing uncontrollably with Shane over by the DJ booth, with a drink in my hands.

"S-Shane! I-I want to daaannnccceee!" I slurred, stumbling over to the DJ. "Hey! Can-can you paly R-rock your body by JT!" I called out to James Hicks, who happens to be a good friend of Shane's. His eyes ran over my body, before giving me thumbs up. I clapped with joy making my over to the dance floor, with a slightly drunk Shane behind me.

{PLAY THE VIDEO NOW PLEASE!!}

I moved my hips to the beat, using one of my hands to mess with my hair. Shane sat back with a smirk, knowing that I teach a hip-hop dance class. I began to pop and swirl my body in a sexual movement, earning a lot of attention from the guys dancing by. I whipped my hair side to side, running my hands down my body. I felt a pair of hands on my hips and smirked. I pressed my back against the stranger, grinding my hips on theirs.

"So go ahead girl just do that ass shaking thing you do!" I sang lightly shaking my hips making the guy behind me groan.

Talk to me boy, no disrespect, I don't mean no harm

I pulled away from the stranger and popped my hips to the left slightly swirling it around.

Talk to me boy, but I can't wait to have you in my arms

I popped my hips to the left repeating what I did to the right one but this time slowly running my hands down the front of my body. Earning a few wolf calls from the guys around.

Talk to me boy, hurry up 'cause you're takin' too long

I dropped my hips to the ground and slowly came out with my butt outward. I turned around to find most of the guys from my class staring at me with tight jeans. I bit my lip at one of them, as the line I've been for waiting came on.

Talk to me boy, bet I'll have you naked by the end of this song

I brought my hand to the bottom of my dress and slowly inched it up while popping my body. It was almost over my thighs, when a pair of arms lifted me up in the air and carried me towards the lake. I giggled, as I banged my hands against their backs to the beat of the music.

"Don't be so quick to walk away, don’t be so quick to walk away, don’t be so quick to walk away, don’t be so quick to walk away!" I sang along loudly as I waved at random people walking by. I was suddenly dropped to the ground and landed on my arse. I giggled and looked up at a steaming Joel.

"Hi there!"

"Hi there?! What is wrong with you!? Why are you acting like a complete slut and dancing on people you don't even know!?" He screamed, making me flinch at his loudness.

"Because its fun and you wouldn't pay me any attention!" I giggled, stumbling to my feet. He raised a eyebrow at me and stepped closer.

"What do you mean I don't pay you any attention? I came to the party to see you, Ella." He said softly, running his thumb over my cheek. I pushed him away from him, laughing.

"Well I don't care, because I'm in love with Shane! I only came, because he asked to me to!" I giggled, not caring about the hurt look on his face. He walked over to me and cupped my face. He slowly connected his lips to mine. I guess if I was sober and knew what was going on it would be this mind blowing kiss on Valentine’s day that would make my foot pop out. But since I was completely drunk off my arse, it tasted like seaweed.

"Get off of me!" I pushed him off me and stumbled backwards. “Your mouth taste like seaweed! I wonder what Shane's mouth taste like...probably something sweet. I should kiss him...like right now. Can you go get him for me?" I giggled, sitting down on the soft grass.

Joel scoffed keeping his stare down on the ground. "Get him yourself" He hissed, stalking off the other way. I sighed and laid back on the grass, making grass angles. I heard footsteps coming towards me and turned my head. White Converse was heading my way.

"Hey there!" I giggled, looking up at Shane who was staring down at me with a smile. "Can you get Shane for me? I really want to make out with his face!"

Shane chuckled and picked up off the ground before flipping me over his shoulder. "I think it's time for us to get you home Ms. Hall." He chuckled and headed off to the parking lot. I giggled, in response drawing circles into his back.

"Shane and Ella sitting in the tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love then comes...uh...then comes sex!" I sang making Shane chuckle uncomfortably. "Then comes a baby in a baby carriage..." I trailed off as everything went black.

 *Author Note*

I'm so proud of this chapter! I love it so much! Just...yay! Anyways please please comment and let me know what you though! I love feedback! Next update will be soon!

Please Vote and add!

Much love pandas!

 Happy Valentine’s Day!!