Chapter 15- I love you.

"I'm already back." He whispered, bowing his head, and capturing my lips with his in a passionate kiss. I kissed back instantly, smiling as I did so.  Shane's hands rested on my hips while mine linked behind his neck. The cheers around  us were soon fading away as the world only belonged to Shane and I. Our lips moved in sync in a passionate and lustful fashion that no one else could have but us. His arms pulled me into a loving embrace as his lips pressed against mine harder, smothering mine in a love that I have never felt with anyone but him.  He pulled back making my eyes flutter open, seeing that someone was pulling his headset off.

"She wants the D!" Rain screamed into the mic making the crowd and me burst into laughter. One of Shane's warm hands left my waist and snatched the headset out of Rain's hand. Rain gave me a wink and smirked over at Shane. Shane chuckled before slipping on the headset and looked down at me.

"And I want her." He smiled making blood rush to my cheeks. The crowd began to gush at his words and the redness of my face. I buried my face into the softness of Shane's shirt, hiding the more prominent blush that formed on my face.  "Awe! I think some one is embarrassed!"

"Shut up you jerk!" I giggled lifting my face out of his shirt and playfully slapping his chest. He chuckled and picked me off the ground so I was eye level with him. 

"Yeah, but I'm your jerk babe." He smirked, making the crowd, yet again, gush with awes. 

"You better be!" I teased, pecking him on the lips. He pulled me back to him, letting his lips linger on mine for longer than intended. I giggled as he spun us around before sitting me back down.

"I should probably go sing to Kayla now." He said making my face fall and the crowd grow quiet. 

"What do you mean sing to Kayla?" I snapped pulling away from him. He gave me a confused look but it soon turned into a hurt expression.

"You don't honestly think I would sing a love song to her now that I can the girl of my dreams mine, do you?" He asked softly, reaching out to touch me but I moved away.

"No. I just...I don't...uh...I don't know anymore." I muttered looking down at the ground.

"Hey, look at me." Shane whispered, cupping my face in his hands, forcing me to meet his eyes. "I want you and only you. No matter how many girls throw themselves at me I'm always going to come back to you, okay?" He confessed rubbing his thumbs across my face softly.

"Okay." I smiled leaning into his touch. He gave me a smile back, resting his forehead against mine. 

"Good! Now I'm about to rock all these people's world!" He chuckled pulling back. "I love you." He pecked my lips before jogging back over to stage. I laughed as he slid across the stage on his side.

I looked over at Kayla who was staring over at the stage with a blank face, but her fist were balled. I looked away trying to hide the evil smile that was tugging on my lips. No matter how bad I want to feel for her, I can't bring myself too. I finally get to call Shane mine and rub it her face like she was doing with me. Why should I feel bad for the girl that has tormented me since sixth grade?

"This next song goes out to a girl who really isn't on my good side at the moment." Shane's voice filled the auditorium, making the smile run across my face. "I'm pretty sure everyone knows this song. It's called Gives you hell by All American Rejects." He added making the crowd erupt with cheers.

I wake up every evening, with a big smile on my face
And it never feels out of place
And you're still probably working at a 9 to 5 pace
I wonder how bad that tastes