Announcements!! :D

So I have just a few words to say before I make my announcements...

First! Holy fudge balls! I have over 2 million reads!! Like...ajsheusahrdi! Do you know how loud I screamed when I saw that I had 1 million? Can you picture how many glasses broke when I saw over 2 million! I was in tears. Like you guys make me so happy. I know I'm not the best writer and I still have a lot of things to work on but a lot of you guys stuck around and gave me support. That means the world to me and I can't thank you guys enough. I'm really glad I have you guys as my Pandas. :') I'm gonna stop on this topic because I'm about to cry.

Second! I just wanted to say thank you for all your comments and feed back. I also really appreciate  all of you pandas who kept there comments nice even when you were pointing out something wrong. It kinda shows that you actually care about how your words effect people. So thank you so much for that!

Lastly! I love you guys so much! Even if I don't get to talk to almost any of you I feel like we have formed a bond that I want with all my future pandas. You guys are beyond amazing and I'm so glad you guys read my stories. Without you I probably wouldn't be getting ready to be published on Amazon. So thank you so much for everything you have done for me. I love you <3

Okay! Okay! Now that are the mushy stuff is out of the way. :p

I am going to start a new book soon to replace I want it bad. BTW Wattpad had a bug and it deleted most of my stories...some of them weren't posted yet so... :(. But anyways This book is going to be something that I update when i have the time. It doesn't really have a schedule. 

The title of this new set of words is: How to be a heart breaker! 

I have a lot of ideas for it and it going to be filled with drama and love and secrets.  There is going to be a lot of twist and turns. It is basically a big book of feels. So be prepared if you decide to read it.

I'm going to try to have a sneak peak of it up either by tonight or Friday. So hope you guys check it out.

That is about it my pandas!

Much love!xxxx 

                                                                                                                ~Storyofmylife5