Chapter 30- Night of Drama (Pt. 1)

"Here let me help you." Mom offered taking the curling iron out of my hands and wrapping a piece of my hair around him. "Do you know what time he is going to be here?"

I looked over at my clock and let out a sigh of relief. "It about a hour. Which means I have enough time to get everything done." I said while opening a bottle of mint green nail polish and painting a coat over my nails. "Hey mom?" I added looking at her through the mirror. She had a concentrated face and she unraveled my hair from the iron and smiled at the curl.

"Mmh?" She took another piece and repeated the motion. I looked down at my nails and then over at my dress, Lyric rushing through my mind.

"Do you think it is weird that my dress and nails matches Lyric's eye color?" I asked coating my dry nails with a silver sparkle over coat. She looked over at my dress and then down at my nails before chuckling.

"You know I think that is really adorable. Now you guys are matching and all that cuteness." She gushed making me roll my eyes with a smile. I think out of all the people I love my mom is the one that wants me and Lyric together the most. "You guys are just too freaking cute. It is way to much for me to handle."

I laughed and blew over my nails. "Thanks...I think." I smiled as she used her fingers to push my hair up to had volume. I smiled at her and stood from my chair. "You want to help me with the dress?" I asked grabbing the dress from my bed post.

"Sure." She smiled taking the dress from my hands. I untied my robe and let it fall to the ground, leaving me in my strapless black bra and lacy black underwear. "Wow..." She trailed off shaking her head.

I raised an eyebrow at her and looked down at myself. "What?" I asked giving her a confused look. She chuckled and continued to shake her head.

"If your dad was still around he would have to beat guys off of you since you have a body like that." She laughed making giggle. I took the dress from her and slipped it over my head. Mom pulled it down from the bottom and fell to my hips. I laughed and pulled it back up to my chest and waited for my mom to zip it up.

"Thank you." I said after she zipped it up. She smiled in response and fixed my hair real fast before turning me towards the mirror. I smiled at the reflection and rain my over sheer fabric.

The mint green, strapless, heart neckline dress stopped past my feet and showed curves I haven't seen since I wore the black dress at the party. My hair was in beautifully done waterfall curls and had white pearls laced through a couple of them. My eyes was covered in a light amount of mint green eye shadow that made my normal green eyes pop with color and my normal pale pink lips had a coat of bright pink lipstick . I didn't look like normal old Ella. I looked like a girl out of a cover girl ad and I was loving it.

"You look amazing, honey." Mom sniffled wiping under her eyes.  I turned around and smiled.

"Awe mom! Don't cry!" I smiled pulling her into a hug. She laughed through a couple sobs and hugged me back. "I can't wait to see you on Max's wedding day." I teased and she giggled pulling back form the hug.

"I'm going to be a big watery mess." She chuckled wiping her tears away with a tissue. "I'm going to go get my camera and wait for Lyric." She added and walked out my room, closing the door behind her.

I chuckled and walked back over to my dresser to finish getting ready. I put my diamond daisy earrings, followed by my mint green and sliver bracelet set. I latched my blue bow necklace around my neck and stepped into my diamond covered high heals. I looked over at my full body mirror and smiled.

"You look good, Hall." I complimented myself resting my hand on my hip. I grabbed my phone to text Lyric when my mom voice called from down stairs.