Chapter 32- Shut up and kiss me.

*The picture above or to the side is the actor I want to play Lyric. He is not the exact way I pictured him but it is the closest I could find! If you guys want to send me actors that fits him I would love you forever!*

"What was with all the yelling last night?" Max yawned walking into the kitchen where both me and mom sat. I was staring down at my food as mom stared at me with a disapproving look. "Did I miss something here?" He asked raising a eyebrow at us.

Mom began to tap her nails on the table. "Go on, Ella. Tell him. Tell him why there was so much yelling last night." She ordered, anger on her tongue. I let out a sigh and began to pick at my food with my fork like I would do when I was little.

"Mom...thinks I was smoking last night." I told him. "Which I wasn't but she refuses to believe me." I added glancing up at my mother. She continued to stare at me with the 'mom' look and shook her head.

"How am I suppose to believe you when you come home smelling like those cancer sticks?" She defended. "You really didn't give me a option, Ella."

I scoffed and stood up from my seat. "I told you what happen and you are one who didn't  believe me." I retorted putting my plate in the sink. "I told you that Lyric blew smoke in my face and that was the reason I smelled of smoke."

"Why did he blow smoke in your face?" Max asked and I gave a groan knowing my mom was about to say something.

"That was the exact same thing I asked but she wouldn't answer me." She told him standing from the table as well.

"Because it has nothing to do with you!" I exclaimed. "Look, I understand you were worried about the smoke and everything but what goes on in my personal life has nothing to do with you. And sometimes I don't want to talk about things and I wish you would respect that." I added before walking off into the living room. Mom followed me with Max close behind.

"You don't have a personal life when you are under my roof. You are not even out of High school yet or 18 so until then I have every right to know things." She snapped as I slipped on the leather jacket Lyric gave me and grabbed my keys off the shelf. "Where do you think you are going?"

I rested my hand on the cold door nob and glared over at her. "To find someone who might believe me when I tell them the truth." I hissed before yanking the door open, stepping out, and slamming it behind me.

                                                                              ***

I pulled up in the last place I thought I would be coming today. I parked the car and sat there staring at the building in front of me, memories rushing through my head.

Have a nice day!" Rachel got out right as I pulled her out the door. We went to a outside table and took a seat across from each other. "Why were you so harsh to that guy?"

"So, you know how some guys have that cocky attitude right? And they act like they can get any girl they want with just the flick of their wrist." I asked and she gave me a small nod in return. "Well, he was one of those guys and I hate douche bags like that so I'm not going to give him the time of my day." I added before taking a sip of my drink.

"You do know you're dating one of those so called 'douche bags', right?" She replied using air quotations around the word douche bags.

"Used to be one. He's not want anymore." I pointed out with a small smirk.

"Still he used to be one and you're dating him."

"Yeah but I wasn't dating him when he was one."