Chapter 31- Night of Drama. (Pt. 2)

"Well that was an interesting sight to see." Shane smiled shoving his hands into his pockets. I rolled my eyes and blew my hair out of my face. "You okay?"

I gave him a 'really?' look and scoffed. "I'm just peachy. Thanks for asking." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes at him.

"Well, you're welcome Mrs. sarcasm. I was just trying to see if you were alright." He retorted with the same tone.

"Did it look like I was okay? I mean how dumb are you?!" I jeered balling up my fist. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"You know what? Fuck it! You don't care what I think and you don't care that I still care about you. All you are going to do is be bitch. So I'll leave you alone!" He gave up and turned around to leave but I still had a lot to say.

"How am I being a bitch!? YOU are the one who cheated on me! YOU are the one who broke my heart! YOU are the one who was trying to make me jealous! Okay! You are the one who hurt me and because of you I just hurt another really amazing guy once again! No matter how hard I fucking try to not let you get to me you seem to find another way to get under my skin and resurface feelings!" I yelled storming after him. "You make me love you every time you put on that fucking adorable smile and look at me with those gorgeous emerald eyes. I don't want to hurt anymore! I don't want to miss you! I don't even want to love you anymore! I just want to be d-"

His lips crashed into mine and his hands cupped my face as he kissed me with the most passion and love I have ever felt from him. I stood there, eyes wide, and arms limp at my side as the guy I both hate and love kissed me like he was about to never see me again.

"Shut up." He mumbled on my lips, causing a vibration. I went to pull away from the kiss, wanting to run and never show my face again. His hands kept me in place as he stepped closer to me. "Give. In." He ordered kissing me harder. I made a noise of complaint and tired to push away, fighting all the bones in my body and all the feelings that wanted to give in to him. His hands fell to my hips and wrapped around my waist, pressing me against him. "Give. In." He repeated.

My body soon became weak and my eyes slowly fluttered closed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and moved my lips against his pulling him closer. He smiled into my lips and deepened the kiss lifting my feet off the ground. I put every single feeling I felt for him in that kiss and felt like the more I kissed him the better I felt and the whole world was slowly fading away. My fingers found his hair and laced themselves through it as I continued to kiss him passionately.

What are am I doing? He cheated on me and now I'm sitting here making out with him in the parking lot. What about Lyric? The guy that hasn't hurt you, the guy that doesn't make you worry, and the guy you just hurt because of the cheater you are kissing. You are letting him win, Ella. You have to snap out of. He is only going to hurt you again. Get yourself together.

"Let...go...of..." I mumbled pushing myself away from him slowly. "Me!" I yelled once I was out of his embrace. Out of anger and confusion I connected my hand to his cheek with a loud popping sound, making his face snap to the right. I covered my mouth in shock about what I did and opened my mouth to say sorry but stopped myself. I narrowed my eyes at him before storming off back into the building.

*Shane's P.O.V*

I stood there dumbfounded in the parking lot, face stinging, and the taste of strawberry lip stick on my mouth, stuck in my own world of thoughts. I brought my finger tips to my lips and smiled softly to myself, everything finally sinking in.

"She kissed back...for a splint second she kissed back..." I smiled looking over at the direction she stormed off in. "She still cares...and I might still have a chance."