Chapter 6- Drunken words are sober thoughts...

So, Wattpad for some reason deleted chapter five! but it's alright because it was just a filler chapter. Basically, She wakes up next morning and ask Shane what happened. He tells her what she did and how she acted. She felt bad and started to freak. She then threw up and he helped her clam down and made her hangover food. While they were eating Shane asked if she really wanted to kiss him and She said that she has thought about it but never really wanted to. He agreed and the chapter ended there. Now on to this one!

"Monday is the day I've been dreading since Saturday. Monday is the day I wish never came. I wish Monday wasn't even apart of the week! Guess what day it is Shane?" I exclaimed as we parked in the school's parking lot. 

"Um...Ice cream?" Shane grinned unbuckling his seat belt. I narrowed my eyes at him, slugging him in the arm.

"No! It's freaking Monday!" I cried, slamming my head down on the dashboard. I groaned sitting back up, rubbing at the bump forming on my head. Shane chuckled and climbed out of the truck shaking his head at me. I watched him walk around the front of the truck and over to my side. He opened the door staring at me with a amused look.

"I'm sure that when you see him and say sorry he will be so over joyed and you guys will be ride off into the sunset by the end of the day." Shane predicted helping me out. I gave a shrug and grabbed my bag out of the bed of the truck.

"Would you forgive me if I told you I was in love with someone else when you told me you liked me, told you that your mouth tastes like seaweed after you kissed me, and then asked you to get that person so I can kiss him?" I questioned already knowing the answer.

"No but I know Joel and if he really likes a girl he will forgive them no matter what. He is going to forgive you El." He assured me before walking off to the school. I sighed before dragging myself into the place I don't want to be at the most.

I walked into the main hallway and everyone eyes- for once- were on me. I gave a loud gulp, hoisting my bag farther up my shoulders. I walked down the now filled with whispers and giggles hallway, earning looks of disgust from the girls and looks of lust from the guys.

"How does she even show her face here after what she did?"

"She is such a slut!"

"Dude I would be afraid to tap that. You might get some type of disease."

"Maybe if I pay her she will dance for me...or on me...naked."

The comments didn't stop as I rushed to my locker, trying to suppress the tears that were forming in my eyes. I buried my head inside my locker letting the cold metal walls hide my cries.

This can't be happening! Why did I go to that stupid party? God what is Joel hears what they are saying? He probably thinks they are true. Maybe they are. Maybe I am a slut. I stuffed random things into my bag. I grabbed my last book and slammed the door. I turned to leave, slamming into something fit and smells like Old spice. I looked up to find mint green/blue eyes staring down at me.

Joel

"Oh, S-sorry. I was just trying to...uh...get to my class." I stammered, wiping my eyes from the tears threatening to fall again. My head was suddenly being lifted up by his finger. He looked down at me with pity written all over his face.  

"Are you okay love?" He cooed but the only feeling I got from the nickname was guilt.

"Y-yeah! Just some people were saying some stuff and it got to me. I'm fine now." I said forcing a smile. He gave me a half hearten smile back dropping his hand.