First Meeting

*when you first meet, and sorry there isn't much direct meeting (because you just meet all of them at the same time and it's not specific for a character)*

Shiro

You latched onto the side of the castle/ship thing, making sure to hold on tight as it jumped through the worm hole. Because you weren't human you could breathe while in space and you had no suit, allowing you to latch on easily. After the jump, which caused a lot of strain on your body to hold on, you found yourself in a safe, non-threatening environment. 

Sighing in relief, you released your hold on the ship and floated beside it. After a little bit of thought you decided to find a way inside and thank these people. Sure they didn't really save you but that would mean they're more likely to let you stay with them. After all, with your planet destroyed where else were you going to go?

As you were searching you thought about life back home. Everyone was friends with everyone, and there was so much peace and harmony it made life almost dull. However, when the Galra started taking over, closer to where your home resided, people started panicking. Everything started crumbling after that and everyone turned on each other. It was no wonder everyone else wanted to stay on the planet.

You eventually found an air lock. Using the strength you had, you somehow managed to open the doors and come inside. Confused but thankful, you walked inside the large castle. Standing in front of you, almost waiting for your arrival, were 7 people. They must've let you in.

"Um, hi." You waved. They said nothing for a little bit, only stared you down.

"Who are you?" The oldest female eventually asked, glaring.

"My name is (Y/N), and I used your ship to save my life." 

"How?" The lady asked.

"I used my incredible strength to hold on as you jumped through space." You shrugged like it was nothing. They exchanged looks.

"You aren't Galra, are you?" One of the males asked.

"No." You looked at him, blinking. You looked nothing like a Galra, why even ask? "So, um, my planet sorta got destroyed, so I was wondering if maybe I could stay with you?" The atmosphere got 10 times tenser and more awkward after your statement, but you pretended not to notice.

"Sure." The oldest female said at last with a warm smile. "This way please." You followed after her as the others watched, shocked. You sent a flirty wink to the man with a white floof of hair as you passed, grinning when he seemed embarrassed afterwards. You learned the lady's name was Allura, and she made sure to thoroughly question you before you were able to go to sleep that night on board. It was after a week of you being with them that they all learned to trust and accept you on board, but what else could you expect?

Lance

The pod with you inside opened, and you gasped for breath, eyes flying open. You fell to your knees outside and coughed once, trying to gain your bearings. You heard voices, what sounded like the Princess and Coran, and a few others you couldn't identify. You slowly got to your feet with the help of Coran to see 5 others standing in front of you three.

Your eyes widened some more as Coran slowly let you go now that you were on your feet. Watching the exchange between your Princess and the others, you tried to figure out what was going on. When the news of your many, many, many years of sleep reached your ears, you gasped softly. After all, it wasn't everyday you slept that long (because you can't sleep that long in one day, that's impossible).