Who He'd Want You To Date

*I laughed at this....I'm not sure if I should be ashamed.........ahem, anyways: if he were to die, who would he want to take his place as your boyfriend?*

Shiro

Keith. Shiro suspects there could be possible chemistry between the two, but he's relying more on gut instinct with his decision. He just knows something could happen, not that it will because he's alive, but if something were to happen...he has his suspicions.

Oh, and he knows Keith would kill spiders for you. :)

Lance

Hunk. They're brothers in arms, best friends, a duo. Hunk is too much of a sweetheart to do anything that even made you the slightest bit uncomfortable. Lance knows you'd be in good hands.

Keith

Pidge. You and the younger boy are both smart, and both had experience with the green lion. You two have a lot in common, so Keith wouldn't be surprised if you two hit it off.

Hunk

Lance. He isn't 100% positive, but he knows Lance would never intentionally hurt you. Besides, Hunk and Lance are like brothers. Lance would never mean to harm something of Hunk's.

Pidge

Shiro. He looks up to Shiro, and he knows that Shiro would never treat you wrong. Who cares if you were Galran? You proved time and time again you would never hurt the paladins, and Shiro already admired you for that.