Genderbent (Imagine)

Requested by: @Thefirephinoex

All the paladins are their opposite genders, and you are too. (Pidge is a guy in this case.)

Oddly, you sorta enjoyed being a guy. It was a strange experience, and you felt super manly and strong. Perhaps the main reason you found it interesting was how weak the other paladins felt compared to you.

When you were a girl, you were the weakest of the group. It was one of those things that you just accepted because you had the guys to protect you, which they did any time you needed it. It felt nice to be protected, it made you feel like people cared about you. So when you became the strong, macho one of the paladins, you took on that responsibility.

How did you figure out you were the strongest? Keith punched youーobviously lightly so as not to physically hurt youーwhen you made a joke about her appearance but it made you curious. You convinced her to hit you hard, and when she did, you hardly felt a thing. You punched her and she skidded back farther than you ever hoped to hit anyone, and you let out a loud whoop.

Anyway, enough with the little background information. Right now you were eating a large plate of goop, not a portion you would've been able to consume as a girl without getting full. You observed the guys, now girls, in the room as they went about their days trying to figure out how to be a female. You didn't let it show that you had been struggling to be a guy, just simply because there's things you can't do as a guy that you could as a girl.

Finishing the plate and setting the food aside, you heaved a sigh. "Hey, Hunk?"

"Yes?" She perked up.

"Do you think you could make some cookies?" You tried to make your puppy-eye look, but by the look on her face you doubted you succeeded. She had been so caught up in figuring out what was up with her body that she hadn't made anything in a while.

"I'm not sure..." She scratched her elbow shyly.

"Oh come on Hunk." Lance put her elbow on her companion, leaning against her. "You used to love cooking."

"I'd be up for food." Pidge said, eyes still glued on his computer. He was the least affected by the change, which you were kinda amazed by. You didn't necessarily think of him as the easily adaptable one of the group, but then again he had to act he was a guy at the Garrison.

"Alright." Hunk offered a small smile before moving over to a cupboard and pulling out the apron she kept stashed there, and put it on. A grin was plastered on your face at the thought of her fresh baked cookies, but that quickly slipped away when rapid footsteps approached.

All of you turned to see the one person who wasn't in the room, who you wouldn't admit to not realizing was missing, come in. Keith stood there with a towel around her middle and shorts on her lower half that wasn't covered by the fluffy yellow towel.

"(Y/N), I need your help." Her face was as red as her lion as she avoided the eyes of the others. She felt mortified to have to acquire your help, especially in front of everyone else, and she was even more ashamed about being only in a towel and shorts.

"Sure, whatdaya need?" You faced her with crossed arms, an amused glint in your eyes. What could she possibly need?

"Come here." She waved you over as she backed out of the room, making everyone's heads turn as they followed her movements. Lance smirked and whispered something to Shiro, who sent her a disapproving look. Hunk had returned to making the batter with odd ingredients that actually made something that accurately resembled cookies (the shape and taste of them anyway). Pidge had only glanced away from his screen when Keith first entered the room.