Child (Y/N) (Part 2)

*here's your short part two*

Coran watched the two females walk off to Allura's room with a smile. It really had been quite a while since he'd seen Allura so excited to play like a child again. She needed the break, what with how much she worked herself on a daily basis.

Coran decided to head off and see how the paladins were doing. When he got to the training deck he saw the paladins training and complaining. The chatter that filled the air all had to do with (Y/N) and how they wanted to spend time with her, but no, they had to train.

Coran chuckled, causing the paladins to stop talking and look at him. "You're just jealous the Princess gets to play with her and you don't." He said with a proud smirk while rubbing his mustache in between his gloved fingers. The air seemed to freeze up, like they were all in a movie and someone paused it, making Coran study the others in confusion.

"What did you say?" Shiro asked in a low tone.

Confused, Coran replied "The Princess is playing with (Y/N)?"

"She kicked us out so she could play with her alone?!" Lance shouted.

"That's low." Keith muttered.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna go." Pidge pointed to the door and walked out.

"Yeah, me too." Hunk followed after her. The rest of the paladins were close behind, and Coran was left there with his mustache still between his fingers.

Meanwhile, Allura and (Y/N) were having a lovely tea party. It was just the two at a small table, both dressed in beautiful gowns. The small tiara that once belonged to Allura sat on (Y/N)'s head as she poured tea from a very real teapot and into also very real teacups.

They picked up their tea, held out their pinkies, and drank like proper ladies. (Y/N) made a face and took the small bowl of sugar and poured lots into her cup. She took a sip and decided that was better as Allura laughed.

Suddenly, five paladins burst in, both happy to see the little girl and unhappy with Allura for making them leave. Allura visibly whitened while (Y/N) giggled.

"Would you like to join our tea party?" She asked in an English accent, holding up the teapot.