Lance ~ Also Ticklish (Ticklish Part 3?)

*Requested by @A10iceskater as a kind of extension of Lance ~ Ticklish (Part 1 and 2). What if you found out he was ticklish?*

You were lying beside Lance, just cuddling like a normal couple, when you realized something. It took him a while to figure out where you were ticklish, but you didn't know if he was ticklish. He probably was, just where?

Trying to remain as inconspicuous as you could, you trailed a hand down his leg to his knee, giving it a short squeeze. No reaction besides a confused look. You dragged your hand back up to its place at your side as you thought of how to test other common spots without gaining too much attention.

His eyes stayed on you as you nuzzled closer, trying to use your hair to tickle his neck. He pet your head as you pouted. The other spots like under his arms and his stomach would be near impossible to try without him figuring out something was up.

Taking in a silent deep breath, you slowly slid your hand towards his shirt. "What are you doing?" He halted your progress. With a yell of determination because you knew there was no going back, you popped up from your position and straddled him, tickling his stomach with one hand and under his arm with your other. He busted up laughing and you grinned.

Leaning back onto one hand, you reached for his feet to see if that was another spot. But with you being off balance, Lance saw his chance and pushed you off him to the floor. He caught your hand so you didn't slam your back, and after he set you down on the ground, he pounced on top of you.

"The tables have turned!" He shouted as he began tickling your sock-covered feet. You squirmed wildly as you laughed, trying to get out of his grasp. His touch danced along your sensitive feet, managing to remain in contact though your feet were moving everywhere.

You got a breather when he went to work taking off your socks, and since this was your chance to get back in control, you took it. Your legs parted and it knocked him off balance so you sat up and he fell back. He tried to crab-walk away but you knocked out one of his supports (his foot to be specific) and he could do nothing as you grabbed his feet and pulled him towards you.

Snatching Lance's wrist so he couldn't leave, you tickled his feet, getting less of a reaction than before. Deciding you'd rather go for the key spots, you pinned his hands above his head and used your one free hand to tickle his side. Laughter escaped him and you couldn't help but smile. You almost wished you could take a picture of this moment.

You ceased touching his side to lean down and kiss him, cupping his cheek. He kissed back, feeling the grip on his hands loosen. He smirked, and before you could figure out what he was thinking, he flipped the both of you and pinned you to the floor. The kiss was broken during the event, and as you pouted up at him, he leaned down and brushed your nose with his.

"You're adorable." He whispered.

"Adorable enough to let go?" You batted your eyelashes. He considered it, putting a hand to his chin to make a show of thinking.

"Yes." You grinned. "But!"

"But?" Oh no.

"I get all the marshmallows in your secret stash." He smirked. You gasped and shook your head.

"I'm never giving those up!"

"Looks like you're stuck down there then." He folded his arms over his chest and looked away. You weighed the pros and cons of your idea, then spoke up.

"How about I give you some of my stash?"

"How much?"

"Like a fourth."

"Nope."

"A third?"

"A little more."

"A half?"

"Deal." He got off you. You rolled to your feet and headed to your room with Lance by your side. He had a cocky smile on his face as his eyes were wide with joy, hands in his coat pockets and nearly skipping.

"Hey, how'd you know about my stash? Like you said, it's secret." You faced him as you got to your bedroom door. Lance slowly retreated his hand from his pocket, showing you the marshmallows that were clearly yours that he'd stolen in his hand. "You little-"

"A deal is a deal." He stuck his nose in the air. You swiped one of the mallows from his hand and went into your room, grumbling about how you didn't know he was already taking from you. You pulled back a blanket you'd hung up then pushed aside the fake wall to show your mallows stacked in a pyramid.

"Here." You scooped the top half of the structure off and over to him. You folded your arms as he pulled all of them towards himself, sticking his face in the pile and eating a couple.

"Thanks (Y/N)." He flashed you a smile as he started stuffing marshmallows into his pockets. You pushed one of his towards yourself and bent down quickly to grab it and put it in your mouth. Chewing, you saw him jam the remaining mallows into his butt pocket and stand up. "Pleasure doing business with you." He bowed.

"Yeah yeah, now get out of here." You waved him off.

"What about cuddles?" He pouted.

"We can cuddle after you empty yourself of mallows. I'd rather not feel those lumps on your body." You stuck out your tongue at the idea.

"Right." He ran off. Once he was out of view, you put the fake wall back and readjusted the blanket. Feeling a smirk form on your lips, you dusted off your hands and put your now-clean hands on your hips. Good thing Lance is bad at math.

*A/N: If you don't get the last joke, think about this: a pyramid gets smaller the farther up you get. So if you took the top half of the pyramid, you'd have a lot less than half the total mallows. Lance has proven he's bad at math, and geometry (shapes stuff) is math.*