Child (Y/N) (Part 3)

*this part was written because somebody was wondering how Zarkon would react to seeing you and someone requested a part three*

After all the tea had been poured, the paladins sat with their little cups in hand while wearing assortments of dress-up clothes. Shiro wore a hat that reminded you of the one Buzz Lightyear wore in Toy Story, Lance had some huge heart-shaped fake sunglasses that covered over half his face, Keith wore a pink princess dress that probably belonged to Sleeping Beauty that you begged him to put on, Hunk had fake earrings clipped on his ears that were so dazzling and sparkly it made it look like a disco ball was somewhere in the room as well as a matching set of one necklace and two bracelets that suited him perfectly, and Pidge had a huge feather scarf that was wrapped around her neck three times but still hung nearly to the floor.

The paladins had gotten over their disagreement with Allura pretty fast, and now they were all speaking like British people (some of them did a better job than others) while sipping tea properly. The one having the most trouble drinking correctly was Keith, who kept forgetting to stick his pinky out. You kept giggling and reminding him, and when he realized he was making a mistake, he'd blush and correct it immediately.

Suddenly, the door slammed open and Coran leaned over, panting. Allura's eyes were alert as she asked what happened.

"It's Zarkon!" He cried, making everyone freeze. "He wishes to speak with you, Princess." Allura got to her feet, still wearing the dress she had on before the paladins joined the tea party, and marched out the door. Coran followed after and the paladins quickly got to their feet.

Shiro set his hat on the table while Keith tugged off the pink dress, and Hunk removed his jewelry to set on the table beside the hat. Pidge just walked out the door with her fabulous scarf still on, blowing lightly in the wind she created by walking. As the others left the room, Lance paused. After a moment of thought, he grabbed the hat and jewelry on the table and put it all on, adjusting the hat so it sat perfectly atop his head before taking your hand and walking towards the room the others were in.

Zarkon was on the screen as Allura stood at her spot to pilot the Castle, glaring hate-filled daggers at the Galran. Lance walked up to stand beside Pidge, showing Zarkon what a fabulous duo was. Zarkon's attention was brought to them, and as he displayed a confused expression, you giggled.

His eyes snapped to you and you waved happily, shocking him. He tried to utter a sound but failed. He had seen you once as a regular-sized person so he had trouble drawing the connection between the two versions of you.

"Is that...?" He asked, pointing to you. Haggar walked up behind him and peeked over his shoulder at what baffled him so much, and she too became surprised.

"(Y/N) was turned into a child." Allura explained, sending a look Haggar's way. "You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?"

"Nothing." The witch shook her head.

"Do you know a way we could change her back?"

"Why would we want to do that?" Lance cried, picking you and up and nuzzling you, making you giggle.

"Yeah, she's fine the way she is." Hunk agreed. Shiro and Keith nodded. Allura glanced down at you and sighed. She really didn't want to do anything about it either.

"Why did you contact us Zarkon?" Shiro stepped forward, bringing the focus back to why this meeting was started.

"I..." He turned around to whisper to Haggar. She answered and he turned back to the camera. "We have our cannons aimed at your ship as we speak, so either surrender or be blown to pieces."

"Hey, Soorkun." You called, and he looked back at you. "Why are you being mean?" You pouted and he sputtered in surprise to the accusation. "Taking over the unavoice isn't very nice." You folded your little arms. Zarkon just stared into your gleaming (E/C) orbs and couldn't take the accusing stare, so he looked away.

"We'll, uh, talk later." Then the video disconnected and the others turned to you.

"Maybe you could convince Zarkon to leave the rest of the universe alone." Pidge mused. You tilted your head.

Extended Ending

"Hey, Haggar, maybe we should stop trying to capture Voltron."

"What, why?"

"We might accidentally hurt that little girl."

"...You do have a point."

A/N: Who cares if Zarkon and Haggar were OOC? That's what cuteness causes!

Anyways, I really put this note here so I could get your help. Halloween is coming up and I need ideas! So if you have one, please tell me. I don't have anything concerning space Halloween.