You Turn Into A Boy

*Haggar does some weird stuff and you became a guy. Now what?*

All

You followed after your boyfriend as he ventured through the Galra ship, both of you silent and intent to not be seen. If everything were to go according to plan, the retrieval would go without any problems. But of course, nothing ever goes according to plan exactly, so it was quite a surprise when you both ran into Haggar.

She whipped her hands up faster than he was able to retrieve his bayard, and she picked you as her first target. You got blasted back against a wall, falling to the ground after smacking your head back against the hard surface. Your vision swam as your man called out to you, but then the darkness consumed you and you were out cold.

Shiro

When you came to, you had a splitting headache. You released a groan and put a hand to your head, feeling something was off. It felt like your hand was too big, or maybe your face shrunk. Either way, the proportions weren't right, and as your eyes opened, you found it was your hand that was different.

You gasped and sprang from your bed, backing away from where you slept like it was the culprit. Your hands were larger, more rough like you did yard work a lot. You exhaled and looked down at yourself, seeing the clothes you were wearing didn't fit very well like they did before. From your belly button down to your waistline was uncovered, like suddenly your shirt shrank, and your shorts weren't even halfway down your thighs.

You sprinted for the mirror, looking into it with horror. Your beautiful (H/C) hair was now shorter, in a buzz cut, and it was hideous. You screamed automatically and started sobbing.

"I'm so ugly!" You bawled, your voice startling you. It had dropped a whole octave. "And my voice!" You put your face in your hands as the door was nearly kicked down by Shiro as he rushed to see what was wrong.

"What is it?!" He shouted, his eyes wide as he searched for the threat. Then his gaze landed on you and he made a face.

"I know, I'm hideous." You fell to the bathroom floor, clutching your legs as close as they could be.

"(Y/N)?" He put his hand on your shoulder gently.

"Yes?" You peeked at him through your fingers. He blinked, surprised, and sat beside you.

"Do you think this is the work of Haggar?"

"Well how else do you explain this?" You gestured to yourself with a huff, still ticked that you were a guy. "Honestly, how am I even supposed to do anything?"

"You'll get used to it." His voice was light as he smiled.

"I don't want to!" You shouted. "I wanna change back."

"C'mon then, let's talk to Pidge." He put his hands under your arms and lifted you to your feet, and you crossed your arms as you shuffled after him when he left the room. You were going to kill that witch.

Lance

You remembered Lance giving you his clothes last night, mostly because you weren't sure if your clothes had any leftover traces of magic and you didn't want to deal with that. However, you're 99% that they didn't fit you this nicely last night.

You rolled out of bed to see if you could find a reason for that, but your first thought wasn't 'Go check yourself in the mirror'. It was more like, 'Go check Lance's other clothes and see if those fit you too'. You should've known if you fit your current outfit you'd most likely be able to fit everything else, but that didn't occur to you until you passed a mirror.