How He Hugs You

*simply how your man hugs you (requested by: @Ayaka-Nara )*

Shiro

He goes for the frontal approach like any normal hug. When his arms overlap each other he makes sure his metal arm isn't touching you as much as his regular arm, simply because he doesn't want to take any chances with hurting you. His embrace is strong and firm, but all the same you love every one you get from him.

Lance

He'll slip his hands under your arms and clasp them together around you while setting his chin on your head. You lean back into his chest and rest your arms on top of his comfortably. He'll sometimes rock back and forth and hum something, a tune you don't recognize but enjoy nonetheless.

Keith

You two are relatively the same height so he'll wrap his arms around you, trapping your arms to your sides as he rests his head on your shoulder. Usually your back is to him when he does this, so you'll either rest in his embrace or turn around and hug him back.

Hunk

Imagine a gigantic, soft, warm, cuddly teddy bear hugging you. That's basically what it is but a whole lot better. You could also compare it to being wrapped up in a blanket like a burrito, surrounded by warmth and love. He's the ideal hugger.

Pidge

He's a little shorter than you, and because of this it looks kind of like a kid hugging his mom. You like it because you can feel like you're protecting him, even though he doesn't need protecting. It gives you peace of mind. He enjoys this cause of the feeling of love and comfort that surrounds him.