Pidge ~ Katie Holt?

(Female Pidge x Male!Reader)

Life at the Galaxy Garrison wasn't always eventful, that's what you learned quite fast. When you first entered, you thought adventure was around every corner, but then you learned that the classes reminded you too much of school and adventure was nowhere.

You gained a few guy friends, one of them being a particular one called Lance. He flirted with the engineer in your group of three, and the girl he took a liking to sometimes snuck out to see him. You and your pilot let it happen, even covered for her once so she didn't get in trouble.

One time Stephanie came back from a little outing with Lance. She appeared dazed, like she was the most important girl in the world to him and it was dizzying. You didn't have the guts to tell her she wasn't the only girl he flirted with.

"They got a new crewmember. Apparently Keith got kicked out of the Garrison, finally. You should've heard Lance celebrating." She giggled.

"Are they a boy or girl?" You asked, leaning against a wall of your dorm and bounced a ball on the ground.

"Boy named Pidge Gunderson." She sat down on her bed across from the bunk bed you shared with Cole. The pilot swiped for the ball as it went towards the floor but he missed and it returned to your hand. You smirked at him as he made a face.

"I wish it was girl." Cole grumbled, leaning back against the wall the bunk bed was pushed against. "There're not good looking girls around here."

"Hey." Stephanie frowned, crossing her arms. "I'm right here."

"You're taken, at least I think."

"I am, yes, but that doesn't mean I'm not pretty." She flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"Should we go meet this new guy?" Cole asked, standing up. "I'm bored in here, and Stephanie's wearing too much perfume. I can smell it all the way over here." You realized your friend was right and headed for the door, cringing.

"I'm surprised Lance hasn't passed out being so close to you." You teased her, stepping out into the fresh air-filled hallway.

"He likes my perfume." She sulked.

"He likes the fact that you want to impress him that much." You corrected, sneaking down the hall. Stephanie said nothing more as you all felt like spies on a secret mission. You weren't exactly allowed to be out right now, but that didn't stop any of you. It was all part of getting the adrenaline rush you didn't get doing anything else.

Spotting the boys' dorm room, you checked both directions down the hall before knocking lightly. The door slid open and Lance greeted you, but before you could say a word, Stephanie pushed you aside.

"Hi Lance." She smiled flirtatiously. He invited her inside, and you and Cole exchanged a look before following.

"Hey Hunk," Cole walked up to their engineer and they bumped fists. You searched for the new guy, spotting him sitting on a bed by himself, looking as out of place as a crocodile at a petting zoo.

"You must be Pidge." You approached him with a kind smile, but when he looked up, you froze. "Katie?"

"What?" He asked, confused. The other's attention was caught and the focus of the room was on the two of you. "I'm Pidge." He was sweating.

"You look just like-" Pidge coughed, cutting you off. His fellow crewmembers gave him weird looks as you studied him. The glasses were new, but the eye and hair color was the same. He/She was still as short as you remembered. "Sorry, you just remind me of someone I know."