When You Meet Again

You were walking to the park. You were quite bored today. You had nothing to do and no one to talk to, not to mention you had a lot on your mind and going to the park on a relaxing warm, slightly breezy day helps clear one's head. The park's usually empty at this time, aside from a daily dog walker and a few children with their parents. All you needed was a little piece and quiet.

You made it to the park in three minutes. You walked over to an unoccupied swing set and sat on a swing. You had been thinking a lot about Toby. It had been a while since you'd last seen him. You thought about the girls who used to torture you in school and how their deaths were reported on the news.

Did Toby do that for you? He had done so much for you in that one day that you met. He barely even knew you. Why would he do such kind things for someone he didn't even know? Why you?

You just couldn't understand. One question about it all, why? As you were thinking you didn't notice the figure walking up to you from behind. Well, at least not until he sat in the swing next to yours. He sat down with a 'plop'. You looked over and immediately recognized the hooded boy next to you.

     'Toby....', You thought as you watched him. His swing rocked back and forth. You stared at him before he began to speak. "H-Hey, (Y/N)...", He greeted. "Hey, Toby.", You greeted back. You couldn't tell but he was smiling beneath his mask. "Wh-what are you d-d-doing?", He asked. "Just relaxing.", You replied.

     "Hey, Toby?", you asked hesitantly. He looked up at you. "Yeah?", He questioned. "Did you kill those girls for me?", you asked. He didn't say anything but slowly nodded. "Why?", You asked. "B-Because I kn-know wh-wh-what it's like. I know h-h-how it f-feels. An-and perso-personally, I don't think a-a pre-pretty girl l-like you should go throu-through that.", He replied. You blushed at the fact he called you pretty.

     "You think that?", You asked. "Yeah! No-nobody should go throu-through that!", He exclaimed. You shook you your head. "No-", You started causing Toby to look at you,"That I'm pretty..?" Toby froze. He really wished you didn't catch that. "U-u-u-uh y-yeah. A-a-and y-you ha-have an a-a-amazing person-personality.... You're u-u-uh... You're a-a goo-good pers-person...", He tried to explain. A blushing mess.

     You smiled. "Thanks, Toby.", you said quietly. "You're welcome.", he said. And to both of your surprise he didn't stutter, he didn't even tic. You got off the swing realizing what time it was. Toby starred at you. You turned to him. "I have to go. I'll see you some other time?", you asked hopeful. Toby nodded quickly. "Yeah.", he replied.

A/N: Hey guys. Sorry this took so long. School. But now school's over, yay! More time to update! Yay! Anyways, hope you all enjoyed! Sorry it's short! Love y'all! Ba bye! :)