When You're Jelly

You and Toby where just sitting at home. It was a bit early in the morning, but Toby decided to visit and you couldn't kick out your adorable boyfriend. You two were sitting on the couch eating waffles/pancakes; a early morning TV show on. "Oh, Toby!", You mocked the girl, using Toby's name. Toby grinned, syrup dripping slightly down his chin.
"Oh, (Y/n)!", Toby mocked, using your name. "I love you, (Y/n)!", He continued. "I love you, Toby!", You added on dramatically. Slowly/dramatically, you and Toby leaned close. Your faces were an inch away from each other. You giggled a little. Toby gave a confused look.
With one finger, you wiped the syrup off his chin and licked it off. Toby blushed, but snickered a little. You leaned in again to give Toby a peck on the lips, but you were interrupted by the doorbell. You quickly moved away and looked towards the door.
Toby pouted as you got up to answer the door mumbling, "Who could that be?" Toby sighed and laid back lazily as you opened the door. "Hello?", You saw a girl a few years younger than you standing there. "Hi!", She said enthusiastically.
"I'm Kaylee!", She introduced. (A/N: Sorry if you're name is Kaylee or Kayleigh. Change the name if that is yours.) "(Y-Y/n).", You answered. "Nice to meet you! I'm your new neighbor!", She shook your hand enthusiastically. "U-Uh... You t-too..?", You replied nervously. Toby looked up, trying to see all of the commotion.
She saw Toby and her face went ablaze. "O–Oh! Wh–Who's he?", She questioned, twirling a piece of hair around her finger, smiling coyly. "That's my boyfriend.", You stated clearly, anger bubbling deep inside you.
"Oh...", She sighed sadly. Toby sat quietly, watching the seen before him unravel. She continued to stare at Toby; that is, until you stepped in her line of sight. "Well, it was nice meeting you, Kaylee, But we have things to do.", You forced the words out and slammed the door in her face just as she muttered the word 'but'.
You locked the door back and strutted back to the couch, smiling bitterly. Toby snickered slightly. "J–Jealous much?", He laughed lightly. You huffed with a pout and turned away. "A–Awe, c'mon (Y/n)!", He whined. He turned you to face him and planted a kiss on your lips.
"I l–love you a–and only you!", He grinned and turned back to the TV, pulling a flustered you to his side. You smiled a small smile and cuddled up to him. The rest of the afternoon was spent cuddling and watching the rest of that episode.

A/N: I've been in a fluffy mood lately, lmao. I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! BA BYE! :)