First Kiss <3

A/N: Sorry, got the schedule mixed up... Only I could do that XD

???'s P.O.V:

     I watched them from the corner of the building. Right across the street— was the one and only, Tobias Erin Rogers. But! He wasn't alone. There was a girl with him. She was a (short/tall) girl, with (h/l) (h/c) hair. That's all I could see, considering I was behind her.
     So this is where he's been sneaking off too. Wait, didn't he mention liking a girl at the mansion one day? I don't know, I don't really pay attention. Wonder what they're talking about..

Normal P.O.V:

     You and Toby were just going for a stroll. It was evening, probably about five o'clock. People didn't usually walk this late, so it made it easier for you and Toby to go out. So no fan girls would interrupt. You two were doing what couples do, talking and basking in each other's presence.
     "S-so then, Masky said, "WH-WHERE'S MY CHEES-CHEESECAKE!?" And after th-that, Jeff g-got flattened... Let-t's just say, nev-ver mess with Masky's Cheesecake.", Toby laughed. You giggled along side him. You were having a good time with Toby, but you couldn't help but feel as if someone was watching you.
     "Hey, Toby?", You asked. He hummed in response. "Do you get the feeling that someone's watching us..?", You trailed off cautiously. Toby looked at you strangely. "Wh-why??", He asked. "I–I don't know..", You replied, rubbing your foot in the dirt. Toby smiled at your timidness.
     Next thing you know is, you got pushed into Toby and your lips collided. Your and Toby's eyes widened as both of your faces flushed blood red. Meanwhile, a snickering trouble maker ran as fast as his little legs could carry him.

     [Have you guessed who that trouble maker was? He was the same person spying on you. If you haven't guessed, you'll find out soon enough.]

     As you two split apart—still a flustered mess—Toby noticed a familiar figure running around the corner of the building, back to where he came from. "BEN!?!", Toby screamed. You stood there, dumbfounded at what had just happened. With a red face and new found courage, you grabbed Toby's face and forced his attention on you. Toby looked at you, tomato-faced, and began to speak, "(Y/—" You cut him off, pulling his face towards your own, and smashed your lips on his. Toby's eyes widened once more, as he froze.
     After a moment, he had gained his composure and kissed back, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you closer. As the little space between you diminished, the passion grew. After a few minutes, you two separated for air. You gazed into each other's eyes as you two panted softly. Toby only had one thing to say...

"Whoa.."

A/N: I hope you enjoyed! Also, sorry for it being short. Sorry I published BEN Drowned yesterday and Toby's today. I jacked up my schedule already! XD How!? Lmfao! Anyways, thanks for reading! BA BYEZ!!! :)