You Get Into An 'Argument'

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
VERY SHORT AND NOT VERY SERIOUS

"WAFFLES ARE BETTER!" "PANCAKES!" "WAFFLES!" "PANCAKES!" "WAFFLES!"

This entire argument started five hours ago. That's right, five. Toby was going on and on about how 'waffles are life' and you had listened, bored. You decided to do something to make things more interesting. Maybe piss Toby off? Eh—why not?
"—Waffles are the best food ever! So, yeah, waffles are life!", Toby finished. This is where you got an idea. "Eh.", You shrugged. Toby paused to look at you. "What do you mean, 'eh'?", He asked.
You shrugged, "I personally think pancakes are better." Toby had the most triggered look you had ever seen. "Excuse me?" "You heard me." You smirked.
Thus the argument started.

Five hours later brings us to now. The words 'pancakes' and 'waffles' thrown harshly back and forth. It all started out as a joke and it ended up as a big mess. Of course you like waffles better truly, but you were too caught up in the argument to even remember your true opinion.
"TAKE IT BACK!", Toby screamed, throwing a childish tantrum. "NEVER!", You exclaimed, posing dramatically. Your voices came in sync; even though your words were very different.
"WAFFLES/PANCAKES!!" "PANCAKES/WAFFLES!!"

Skip forward two more hours. You two are still bickering when BEN walks in. He stops, takes in the situation and turns around. "Wrong house.", He states to himself. You two instantly stop at the sound of his voice.
You two stare quietly at him as he leaves the house. You look at Toby confused. He mirrors your confused look. The argument long forgotten at this point.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! BA BYE!! :)