He Saves You? Sorta..?

"Who the heck are you?"

Those were the first words to come out of your mouth as you stared at the man before you. He had removed the gag (kinky) a few minutes ago. "That... Is not a question that I will be answering."
"At least tell me why you kidnapped me."
"You'll find out soon enough."
"Okay..?"

He pulled out a tea set out of nowhere. "Tea?" "Uh, sure?" He smiled and poured you a cup of steaming hot tea. "Sugar?" "I actually like honey." "Sugar it is then." He put two sugar cubes in your tea cup.
You sighed. "What is even going on??" "..." "..." "Would you like a brownie?" You sighed in annoyance before thinking about it and nodding. He placed a brownie on a plate that suddenly was in front of you. "Hey, could you untie me?" "No." "But—Hmf!" He interrupted you by shoving a brownie in your mouth.
You would've been annoyed if the brownie weren't so good. You hummed in satisfaction as you ate the delicious delight. "Good, isn't it?" "Mhmm," You nodded in agreement.
Next thing you know, there's an explosion. "Did I leave the casserole on for too long?", He looks towards the metal door. A few seconds later the door is kicked down. "WHERE'S MY (Y/N)!?", yells the unmistakable voice of Toby.
You smile as you see Toby. "Hey, sweetie!" Toby smiles back excitedly, "(Y/N)!!" "Come join us for tea, will you?", the dark haired male requests. Toby knits his eyebrows together in confusion. "Wha—"

And that's how you, Toby, and whoever the strange dude was had lunch together.

A/N: I'M BACK! Sorry about leaving for a while! Anyways! I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! BA BYE!