You Hangout

You were just sitting in the living room reading a book. Today was a bit boring. Your father was on a camping trip for the week and your mom was going to be at work all day. You had grown tired of this book considering you just picked it up without a thought from your fathers study. You sighed and closed it.
Sitting up from your previous position, you stared at the wall thinking of what you could do. Then your phone beeped. You reached out and grabbed the phone from the table.

 You reached out and grabbed the phone from the table

     You were confused about how he got your number, but you were happy because you wouldn't be bored anymore

You were confused about how he got your number, but you were happy because you wouldn't be bored anymore. "Hey, (Y/n)!", A sudden voice made you jump and let out a yelp. You looked over and saw Toby. "Sorry, if I-I scared y-you.", He apologized. "How long have you been here?", You questioned. Toby scratched the back of his neck nervously. "A w-while.", He admitted.
You invited Toby to sit next to you, which he did. You turned to him. "So, what do you wanna do?", you asked. Toby thought for a moment. "... I–uh... Don-don't know.. Do y-y-you have any idea-ideas?", He asked. You thought for a moment. "Yeah.."

Time skip(3hours later):

     You and Toby spent the last three hours doing random stuff. You played board games, like monopoly and clue and etc., you took millions of selfies, and you just got to know each other. Now Toby's telling you a story of something that happened to him and the other proxies and Jeff at the mansion. "—S-so, here I am, l-listening to Masky bicker abou-about his pre-precious cheesecake being ru-ruined, Hoodie wa-was just sitting there with straw-strawberry chee-cheesecake all over his fa-face... He-he was liter-literally just sitting ther-there not doing anything.. And Je-Jeff was laugh-laughing the entire time...", He finished. "Figures, he was the one to cause the problem in the first place.", You concluded. "Ye-yeah..", Toby replied.
     You then got an idea. "Hey, Toby, do you like (fav. Cookies)?", You asked. Toby nodded with enthusiasm. "I have a pack of (fav. Cookie) cookie mix. Wanna bake some together?", You asked. "Yeah!", Toby answered, excited. You smiled.
     You headed to the kitchen. You went through the cabinets and got the pack of cookie mix. "We need a mixing bowl.", You stated. "I-I'll get it!", Toby exclaimed. Before you could tell them where you keep them Toby already had a bowl in his hands. "How did you know where we keep the mixing bowls?", You questioned. The color from Toby's face drained. "U-uh, l-lucky guess...?", He said, more like a question. You looked at him curiously.
     Toby laughed nervously. "LET'S GET TO B-BAKING!", He yelled. You rose a brow, but got the milk out of the refrigerator anyways. After adding the ingredients needed you and Toby popped them in the oven. You looked outside and saw it was getting dark. Toby had set the timer. You looked at him. "Wanna watch a movie?", You asked. Toby nodded.
     You and Toby looked through the movies you had. After a long time of searching and discussing you and Toby agreed on a movie. Just as you put the movie in the timer went off you saw Toby about to get up, but you told him to sit down which he obeyed. You ran into the kitchen and removed the cookies from the stove.
     The cookies delicious aroma filled the air causing Toby's head to shoot up. You waited for the cookies to cool down then put them on a plate then filled two glasses of milk then went and sat beside Toby and put the plate and glasses on the table. You and Toby spent the rest of the night watching movies and eating cookies.

Toby's P.O.V:

     I was watching the movie when I felt a sudden weight on my shoulder. I looked over and saw (Y/n) asleep on my shoulder. I smiled. I've liked (Y/n) for a while now. I shifted so I could lay down and hold her. I eventually fell asleep with her in my arms.

A/N: Hey, guys! Sorry for the wait and for it being short! I dropped my phone in the toilet... Twice... Help me, I have bad luck. Anyways! HOPE YOU ENJOYED! BA BYE! :)