You Go to the Slender Mansion

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SPATULA!?" "WHY IS THERE A FORK LODGED IN THE CEILING!?" "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?"

     You furrowed your brows. 'What in the world is going on?', You thought to yourself. You pushed open your kitchen door to see a catastrophe. Slenderman was standing fuming at the pastas—who happened to randomly be in your kitchen— wearing a pink 'kiss the cook' apron. Toby was staring at a fork that happened to be stuck in your ceiling, and Masky was trying to figure out who your little brother was. You tried to get everyone's attention, but–unfortunately– no one noticed you were there. Finally having enough, you screamed at the top of your lungs, "EVERYONE! SHUT THE FRIG UP!!" Everyone turned their attention towards you. Your little brother, who happened to be like five, ran up to you. "Now... What is going on here!?", You questioned as you held your little brother close to you. "..." You got no response.

You sat up, "That was a weird dream." You looked around and noticed that you were NOT in your home. "Where in the world...?", You trailed off. You got up from the couch and decided to look around. You stopped at a room where you here giggling. The door was already cracked so you took a peak, and when you did you had to cover your mouth to keep from laughing. BEN was holding a mirror and admiring his—ahem— 'new look'. His hair was all messed up and he had two pink bows in his hair. Jeff stood with a horrified look on his face and his hair was in pigtails. Sally was standing behind them giggling, with a hairbrush in her hand. "What the hell did you do!?", Jeff yelled. "I look fabulous," BEN said with a smirk. You had recorded the entire thing.
      You continued down the hall. You stopped next to another door when you heard Masky's voice; along with Hoodie's. You blushed when you heard some very odd noises. You sighed in relief when you heard Masky say, "Hold still! I have to wrap it good or else it won't heal! Stop moving!" "But it hurts!", Hoodie whined.
     You continued down the hall. You stopped at an open door and peaked in to see Toby being forced to be a model for Trenderman. "OW!", He yelped as Trender had stuck him with a needle by accident. "Well if you sat still we wouldn't have this problem!" Toby sulked, "I'm gonna need a lot of boo-boo band aids." You giggled quietly at Toby's statement.
     Toby, who had heard your giggle, turned your way—only to be pricked again. "TOBIAS ERIN ROGERS QUIT MOVING!", Trender screeched. "I'M SORRY!" You already loved this place.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed! It's very weird tbh, but I hope I got some of you to laugh at least! Thanks for reading and all of your support! BA BAI! ;)