Real Fight

Toby had been a bit pissy lately. What got him like that? You had no idea.

Flashback:

     Toby peacefully approached the kitchen. The mansion had been quiet lately. He stopped is approach to look around. Where was everyone? Shrugging, he continued his mission.
     He reached the kitchen. Oddly enough, it was empty; just like the rest of the mansion. He slowed his pace; taking in his surroundings. He cautiously advanced towards the fridge. Opening it slowly; he gasped in surprise.
     His waffles were missing. "EEHH!!", He screamed, raiding the fridge. He threw all food out looking for his precious waffles. Alas, his attempts were futile.
     There were no hope of finding waffles, for the fridge was now completely... empty. Toby let out an overly dramatic cry. He curled into himself on the floor, wailing. Masky entered the kitchen just in time to witness the scene.
     "Uhh.." Toby tackled him to the ground. "WHERE!?", He wailed. "Where—what??" "WHERE ARE MY BELOVED BABIES!?"
"What?"
"MY WAFFLES!"
"We're out.."

     Toby screeched. A tendril picked Toby up off of Masky. "Child.", Slender man said. "W-W-WHY!!??", Toby bawled. Slenderman sighed.

~*~~

     An hour later, Toby was still freaking out. Frustrated, Slenderman finally snapped. "TOBY YOU ARE GROUNDED!" Toby immediately stopped, looking at him. "What?" "You live under my roof, and I support your needs—So, as of now, you are grounded. This fuss over waffles. You shall not have any more waffles until your behavior has improved.", He decided.

Flashback End

     Not to mention when he came to your house for secret waffles, you were out and every time you restocked they magically disappeared three seconds later. (Blame Slendy) So, yeah, Toby was extremely grumpy. And you were upset too; having to spend good money on delicious waffles only for them to disappear: waste of money, and you didn't get even have a nibble of the deliciousness.
     Even with his moodiness, you didn't expect him to snap at you... and that's exactly what he did.

     "WHAT THE HELL!?" You looked at Toby, "What is it?" "WHERE ARE THE WAFFLES!?" You had just bought some that morning, and Toby came down just for them.
     Needless to say; Toby was pissed. "(Y/n), stop doing this to me!", He yelled. "Doing what!?"
"YOU KNOW WHAT!"
"WHAT AM I DOING!?"
"STOP ACTING SO STUPID!"
"STUPID!!!"
"YOU KEEP CALLING ME HERE SAYING YOU HAVE WAFFLES AND YOU NEVER HAVE THEM! STOP TAUNTING ME! IT'S ENRAGING!"
"I'M NOT TAUNTING!"
"YES YOU ARE!"
"GET OUT!"
"What!?"
"If you don't believe me just get out! Go away! Hit the road! Shoo!"
"Bu—!"
"No! Scoot!"

     You pushed him out the door. You'll let him come back when he apologizes. Even if it takes however long for him to get ungrounded. Slenderman was right; he needed an attitude change.

A/N: I got stuck, in a broken down truck... for an hour... in the middle of the night... until 10:00... BUT—I'm home now so I'm good! Anyways! I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! BA BYE!! :)