When Another Pasta Flirts With You

"Hey, Masky!"

     That's all you've heard all morning. You were at the mansion with Toby. You were hoping to have a little bit more attention than this, but it seems Toby likes Masky better than you. You sighed as you walked out of the living room. You ran into Eyeless Jack on your way out.

     "Hey, (Y/n)," He greeted with a small wave. "Hey, EJ. How're you doing?" You asked. He shrugged and then looked in the living room, where Toby was annoying Masky. "Awe, man. I have to go through there to get to the kitchen," EJ whined. You sighed and shrugged at him before walking away, leaving him to deal with it.

     As you were walking around the mansion when you had a sudden craving for a popsicle, but you didn't want to go in the living room due to your boyfriend ignoring you. You then ran into BEN. "Hey, BEN, do you know a way I could get into the kitchen without going through the living room?" You asked. BEN thought for a second. "Eh, just through the vents," He answered with a shrug and then walked off.

     You looked at the vent above you. You stared at it for a minute before deciding to use the vent and get to the kitchen. So you use a nearby chair - which you have no idea why it's in the middle of the hallway - to climb into the vent. As you were crawling in the vent, you see quite a few questionable things. You saw Slenderman in a tutu and a tiara, having a tea party with Sally and Splendorman.

     You saw Offenderman pull out some whipped cream from his nightstand drawer. You stopped and looked at him in confusion before he looked up at the vent causing you to crawl forward quickly. You also saw Dr. Smiley and Nurse Anne... doing the hula..?

     Then you reached the kitchen. You jumped down from the vent and went over to the freezer to get a popsicle. You opened it and... Ya know. (Lol the only way I know how to describe it sounds so wrong and I feel weird writing that.) You turned around and came face to - Uh, stomach? - with Offenderman.

     You laughed nervously and waved while backing up slightly. He bent down to your height and smirked. "That taste good?" He asked, pointing at the popsicle. "Y-Yeah..?" You replied. His grin grew. "I know something that tastes better, that you could suck on," He leaned in closer, as your face grew fifty shades of red.

     "FUCK NO!" Toby yelled as he entered the room, grabbed you, and ran away.

A/N: Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!