When You Come Home Drunk

Your P.O.V

     I am so BORED, I thought as I sat on the couch, flipping through random channels on the TV. It's Saturday and here I am with nothing to do. Toby's out with the other proxies doing something for Slender. I groan as I continue to flip through the boring TV shows, "Ugghh! There's nothing good oonnn!" I turn of the TV and toss the remote on the coffee table before sliding down on the couch in defeat. Then my phone buzzed. I checked it and saw my weirdo friend had texted me.

DUUUUDE!

What?

We should hang out! It's been soooo longgg

Sure

I have nothing to do anyway

Yessss! 😜

I have the perfect place! Meet you at 7!

     Well, at least I have something to do now, I thought as I shrugged to myself. I got up to get ready. Knowing her we'd be doing something wild and unusual, or just something unusual. I stopped before deciding that I should ask her what we'd be doing.

Wait

What are we doing?

It's a surprise! But you should dress nice

Not fancy nice but sexy nice

K?

Kay..?

     Okay I guess. I looked at the clock. It's already 5:53pm. Better be getting ready, I guess.

***TIME-SKIP: Brought to you by Patrick Star and Homer Simpson's doughnut***

     I looked in the mirror one last time before deciding that I looked sexy as hell. I looked at the clock and saw that it is 6:43pm. I went to sit on the couch only to be interrupted by a knock on the door. My brows furrowed. I still had 17 minutes before she was supposed to be here.

     I got up and opened the door, and who do I see? Makayla. (If your name is Makayla, you can change the name.) "You're 17 minutes early." "Actually, I'm 16 minutes early." I turn to look at the clock to see one minute had passed. I turned to look at her with a 'really?' look.

     She rolled her eyes at me. "C'mon. Since I'm here early, you know what that means?" "What?" "More time for more fun!" She then grabbed me by the arm and dragged me away.

***TIME-SKIP: Brought to you by Thanos's chin***

Toby's P.O.V

    I sat on (Y/n)'s couch. I had gotten back late, ready to cuddle with my adorable girlfriend, only to see she wasn't here; which is weird considering that it's almost midnight. I sighed as I thought to myself, only to be interrupted by a loud bang coming from the front porch. I grabbed one of my hatchets before cautiously going to the front door and opening it.

     I lowered my arm when I saw a slightly buzzed girl hold up my completely wasted girlfriend. I quickly hid the hatchet. The girl looked up. "Oh! You must be Toby! I'm Makayla, I've heard so much about you," She introduced before (Y/n) started giggling drunkenly. "Uh, here ya go...", She trailed off as she handed (Y/n) over to me.

     I grabbed her as Makayla stumbled off the porch to a car that someone else was driving. Smart girl. (A/N: Don't drink and drive, kids!) I brought (Y/n) inside and set her down at the kitchen table. "Are you okay?" She giggled as she looked up at me. "You- *hic* -are cUTE! A-Are you d- *hic* -dating anyone?" I chuckled at this, "Yeah." She pouted, "A-Aw-we.. *hic*"

     I laughed. "You're my girlfriend." She gasped and squealed, "Yayyy- *hic -yyy!" I grinned, she is so adorable when she's drunk. I was surprised when I was yanked down to her level by my hoodie collar, and she forced her lips onto mine. I then grinned and deepened the kiss. When we pulled apart she giggled and then passed out.

     I chuckled to myself before picking her up and taking her to her room. I laid her down and covered her up before I heard her mumble in her sleep, "Chicken nuggets ate my dog." I furrowed my brows as I exited the room, trying to stifle my laughter so I don't wake her up. What a funny night.

A/N: Wow. That is surprisingly good to be writing it with almost no idea what I'm doing. Thank you Emmy for helping with the basic outline of this chapter! And thank you, readers, for reading my book! And thanks for being patient! Also, I'll have Prt. 2 of "When You Get A Boyfriend" chapter of the Creepypasta parent scenarios will be updated sometime from now to Tuesday. Again, THANKS! And BA BAI! ;)