He Confesses

You were just out and about, doing your thing. You sighed, playing with a random piece of paper. You yawned. Toby hadn't been around for a while. Probably doing something for Slenderman.
     'I wonder what I could do to get rid of this boredom.', you thought. You yawned again, and eventually fell asleep.

~*~~

Toby's P.O.V:

I was at the mansion thinking. I've had a itsy tinsy bit of a crush on (Y/n)... Okay, maybe it was a HUGE crush.. I sighed. How am I gonna tell (Y/n) that I love her?

Normal P.O.V:

Toby sighed again and continue to think. Jeff sighed and looked at him, pausing the video game causing BEN to groan. "Okay, what's up with you? You've been sighing all day, not saying a word, and you've been staring off into space. It's not like you! You're usually very hyper, running all over the place and annoying everybody, especially Masky.", Jeff points out. Masky yells from the kitchen, "DON'T JINX ME JEFF, YA BASTARD!" Jeff rolls his eyes.
Toby sighs again. "It's just... There's th-this g-girl--", Jeff sits up, now interested, "Girl, eh?" Toby rolls his eyes and continues to speak. "Her na-name is (Y-(Y/n), and she's compl-etely amaz-amazing.. An-and... I l-l-l-love h-he-her..", Toby stutters a blush spread on his pale cheeks. Jeff hums in thought and rubs his chin, then he grins insanely... Wonder what's going on in his head.. Toby sighs and continues, "I want to confess, but I don't know how.. Maybe I just shouldn't..?" Jeff smirks. "Well, since this (Y/n) girl is so great; and you may not confess, maybe I could just swoop in and take her.", Jeff's smirk widens as Toby sits up straight and glares daggers at Jeff. A flame of hatred and anger is seen in Toby's eyes. Jeff stands up. "Yep, I might as well go find this girl right now.", Jeff starts to walk towards the door.
     Just then Toby's hatchet barely grazed the side of Jeff's head and lodges into the wall. "Back the fuck up!", Toby yell; no stutter was heard. Jeff stays glued to his spot a small smirk on his face. "I'm going to confess to (Y/n)! You don't even know her! I do, and I love her! So back the fuck off!", Toby exclaims, clearly pissed off. Toby gets up, grabs his hatchet, and runs out of the door. Jeff silently turns around and sits back on the couch with that same smirk. He grabs the controller and BEN stares at him. "Wh-", Jeff cut BEN off, "Just helping a friend out." BEN looks at him, not believing that lie. "Hey, if he goes to confess to her he won't be here, sighing a bunch, making me get distracted from the game.", Jeff shrugs as they continue to play.

~*~~

At (Y/n)'s House:

     Toby had just gotten to your house. He was nervous and sweating. He just stayed outside planning what he was going to say. "(Y-(Y/n)... Y-You... Er... I-uh-um... I...", Toby huffed and hit himself in the head. "C'mon T-T-Toby! Y-You can d-do it!", Toby takes in a deep breath. "I... Lo-love y-you..???", Toby sighs. He looks in the window to see you peacefully asleep on the couch. He gives a small smile. "(Y/n)'s so beautiful...", He says in a dreamy sigh.
     He takes a deep breath and climbs in through the window. He slowly stalks towards you. You smile in your sleep as Toby kneels down. He's so entranced by your beauty. He stares at your sleeping form. "I wish I ha-had the co-courage to t-tell you how I f-feel..", Toby whispers, but jumps as he sees you shift suddenly. He stands up straight as you open your eyes slowly. "Toby..?", You whisper as you see him there.
     Toby awkwardly waves as you sit up. You notice Toby is fidgeting more than usually. You stare at him in a curious gaze. "Are you okay?", You question. Toby nods a bit too quickly. "You sure?", You ask. Toby nods with a hum. You look at him skeptically.
     Toby then remembered what Jeff had said. "I-I... I ha-have someth-thing to t-tell you-ou..", Toby squirms nervously. You nod, waiting for him to continue. "I-I.... I lo-love.. I love you!", Toby exclaims quickly. You blush madly.
     Toby waits for your response, growing more nervous and a feeling of dread. You jump up and crush him in a hug. "I love you too!!", You yelled excitedly. Toby hugs back and sighs in relief.

~*~~

Later at the Creepypasta Mansion:

     Jeff and BEN were head to head on the last level, each determined to win. Jeff was close to winning when—

     Toby slams open the front door and yells in excitement, scaring the hell out of everyone. Jeff dies on the game and BEN accidentally threw the controller across the room; it hit the wall and broke, oops. Jeff stares in disbelief at the TV screen and BEN crawls over to his favorite, specially designed controller that was smashed to smithereens, and cried holding the pieces close to his chest. Masky, hearing the commotion  and an excited Toby, ran for the hills. Slenderman came in to see Jeff slowly fall on the floor in defeat, BEN crying like a baby, and a giant crack in his wall. Toby was too busy chasing Masky, trying to tell him everything that happened, to notice everything that was going on.

A/N: Poor BEN.. Also HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Can't wait to stuff my face! Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed! BA BYE!! :)